Jus chill'n

{Ty's POV}

"Rise and shine sleepyhead get that ass up" key says as she opens the curtain letting the sun beam in my face " mm no too early, still sleepy" I groan as I cover my face the blanket "nigga it's 2:30 in the afternoon get tf up or imma drag you out of bed" key says snatching the blanket off of me "yo aight...AIGHT NIGGA" I semi yelled at key to let her know she was starting to piss me off. "Don't yell me and hurry we're going to the mall and you're driving" I roll my eyes and throw a pillow at key.

~an hour and a half later~

"Look who finally decided to get up and join the living" lani said while laughing "I will shoot both of you, why did y'all have to wake me up to take y'all to the mall? Both of y'all can drive" I said highly irritated "Bc you love us and you need to get out the house anyway" K says while tying her shoe "I was perfectly fine in my bed Buh whatever, if you're coming come on before I go back to sleep".

"Did Ace find you last night?" K asked knowing damn well she sent Ace after me "yeah she did no thanks to you two" I said as I pulled into the mall parking lot "what she wanted to make things right, Buh are you two ok now?" Lani says from the backseat "yeah we good" I said getting out the car "good cuz we invited her and Zane, oh and I invited kaleb" key says smiling hard ash, I stg Imma shoot everyone.

"Yo Imma stop by hot topic for some new socks I'll catch up with y'all" K said looking towards the store, me and lani nod and head to forever 21. "Oouuu look T this top is cute, you should try it on" lani says while looking at the shirt and then at me "aight fine" I take the shirt from lani and go to the fitting room to try it on. "I'm coming out!" I semi yell so lani can hear me. "Come on I wanna see"

I walk out of the fitting room to see lani, Zane, and Ace all staring at me as if they just saw a ghost...I think Ace was drooling a bit "yo earth to the three stooges" I Snap twice so they can get out of whatever trance they're in "damn ma that looks good on you" Ace says biting her bottom lip, lani and Zane nod in agreement to what Ace said, "chill it's just a cropped hoodie".

{Key's POV}

I'm in hot topic shopping for socks and shi when I hear someone call my name "Keysha !" I turn around to see kaleb outside the store waving for me to come here, I put up a finger to tell him to give me a min. I pay for my stuff and walk out of hot topic "hey glad you made it" he looks at me and smiles faintly "yeah about that, I'm not staying as long as I hoped I got some business to take care of" I looked at him with an understanding look and then went and found the rest of the crew.

{Ace's POV}

So we all finished shopping and went back to Ty and Keysha's house to chill "Ayo can I smoke in here?" I asked Ty and she nodded her head at me "you wanna do a rotation?" I ask everyone Ty nodded her head yes again "me and lani don't smoke" damn that's too bad, I looked towards Zane and he nods his head yeah. "Aye Ty you ever played California?" Ty nodded her head yes with a sexy ass grin on her face.

"What's California?" I hear Key ask breaking me away from my thoughts about Ty "so basically you got a rotation going buh instead of blowing out the smoke you keep it in for as long as you can" key looked at me with a raised eyebrow and then at Ty who was staring off into space "EARTH TO TRINITY!" Keysha semi yelled at Ty waving her hands in her face. Ty's eyes went from looking at the ground to looking at Keysha with pure anger.

{lani POV}

Oh shi here we go...Ik y'all probably wondering why I said that well here's the thing we call Trinity "Ty" for a reason, no it's not bc she likes it better Buh bc of what happened about 5 years ago. 5 years ago Ty was raped by her uncle...And even before that we still called her Ty Bc that's what her dad called her Buh anyway....

It was me, ty, and her uncle Keenan, her uncle was drunk and started saying weird things to ty like sexual shi, me and ty felt uncomfortable Buh we just kept it pushing. About 15 min later her uncle comes in the living room half naked with nun Buh boxers on. "What are you doing put some clothes on bro no one wants
to see that" she said to her uncle "I suggest you watch who talk to before I put your ass in check" he said gettin closer to Ty.

"Bruh hop up off me dude" Ty said to her uncle with annoyance in her voice. "That's it im tired of your attitude" soon after he started touching on her "lani get outta here I don't want you to see this" Ty told me with tears coming out of her eyes, "I'm not leaving you" I said with tears in my eyes "GET OUT GO! Only one of us has to be punished" ty said to me trying to get out of her uncle's grasp,crying hard. I ran out of the house crying the first person I called was Keysha .

{Ty's POV}

"GET OFF ME, PLEASE STOP NOOOOO!" I yell at the top of my lungs trying to get him off me Buh he doesn't budge, I'm hitting him as hard as can Buh he pins my hands down to the couch, "Imma have fun with you" he says as he sticks his member inside of me "AHHHHH STOP STOP STOP" I yell over and over again Buh he keeps going. "STFU BITCH" he slaps me and then covers my mouth. He was moaning my name...I'm crying nonstop until he's pulled off of me by my dad and one of his friends.

"WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, THAT IS MY DAUGHTER NIGGA" my dad yells as he continuously hits what used to be my uncle. "Trinity omg are you okay?" Key comes running towards me "please....don't call me that anymore, now bc of him every time I hear my name I feel ashamed and disgusting"  I say with my voice almost gone and breaking with every other word.

"Babygirl you ok?" My dad asks me holding me, I get up and grab my dads gun that was in his waistband "Ty what are you doing" key asks me with a worried look on her face "something that needs to be done that will assure that no one else in this family will get hurt by this lowlife piece of shi" after I said that I got closer to the man who took everything away from me, my innocence, my self love, and my virginity he has taken these away from me, now I'm gonna take his life.

*POW POW*

2 shots to the head and he's out for good, I place my father's gun on the table next to me and walk to my room. That night I balled my eyes out and couldn't gts. Every night after that I had nightmares and couldn't sleep for days and from then on out I've never went by my real name.

~present time~

"EARTH TO TRINITY" Keysha says while snapping her fingers in my face, I grab her arm and look at her with anger, all I felt was anger and rage In that moment. " Ty let go your hurting me" I look down at Keysha , my face red, my skin hot, and my breathing getting shaky "do NOT call me that, that is not my name and you of all ppl know what happens when you call me that" I let go of key and run out of the house mad and crying.