Chapter 27

{Ty's POV}

Sooo ya girl got a promise and that shi is sexyyyyyy. It sparkle in the light and everything. Anyway I grab Ace's hand and lead her to the room. I sit her on the bed and tell her not to move. I had a little something planned for her since she was feeling better and especially now since she just gave me a promise ring.

I put on this cute black, red and pink heart print lingerie. And walk out the bathroom, and stand in the bathroom doorway.

I walk in front of Ace and caress her face. "You feeling good enough for desert?" Ace looks me up and down and kicks her lips. "Hell yeah" I climb on the bed and sit on my knees behind Ace. "Take off your shirt" I say kissing on the back of her neck. Ace unbuttons her shirt and I slip it off of her. I get off the bed and turn on music. The song slow motion by Trey songz came on and I sat on top of Ace giving her a mini lap dance.

"You're gonna make daddy hard babygirl" Ace whispers to me. "I know" I let out a soft giggle and lay Ace on her back. I kiss on her neck leaving hickies everywhere I kissed. Moving down to her chest and stomach I lick down the center of her stomach stopping at the brim of her pants. I kiss back up towards her chest leaving hickies in certain places.

"Fuck baby, I wanna fuck you" I hear Ace say through her gritted teeth. "Mmm you gotta wait daddy not yet" I say softly letting out a soft giggle. I could tell Ace was getting frustrated by not being able to take charge. I unbuckle Ace's pants and unbutton them. I get off the top of Ace "take your pants off and then lay back down" Ace stands up and takes her pants off and then lays back down.

I pull out Ace's now throbbing shaft, and teasingly kiss on it. I lick around the tip making Ace let out a low growl. "You like that don't you" I say with a smirk forming on my face. Ace groans in response to my question. I take Ace's dick and slowly lick it up and down, finally putting it in my mouth. "Mmm fuck" I hear Ace moan. I pick up my pace going up and down, sucking and slurping on Ace's dick. Letting it hit the back of throat I gag and moan at the same time. "Fuck mama"

I continue sucking and I can feel Ace's dick throb in my mouth. "Ooouuu fuck mama imma cum in your mouth" I stop sucking and start jerking Ace off. "Mmm you wanna come for me daddy" Ace nods her head in response. I put my mouth back on Ace's member and continue sucking until she cuts in my mouth.

After she releases I come up for air and wipe off the excess cum off my mouth with my finger and lick it off. "Now it's my turn babygirl." Ace sits up and flips me over so I'm on the bottom now. Ace kisses on my neck making my breath hitch. My head beat speeds up and so does my breathing. I could she was leaving a hickey or should I say hickies by how long she kissed on one spot.

Ace kisses down to my chest, Ace stops and takes off my lingerie so my breast are exposed. The cold air makes my nipples hard. Ace takes one of my breast and sucks on it while massaging the other. More moans escape my mouth and she continues. Ace continues to do the same thing with my other breast and then kisses down to my stomach leaving hickies all over.

She continues to kiss down my stomach to my thighs and stops. Ace blows slightly on my clit making me arch my back. She starts licking on clit while massaging my right breast with her right hand. Ace continues to pick up the pace and flicks her tongue faster on my pearl making me moan her name. "Oouuu fuck daddy" Ace places two of fingers above my lips, cueing me to suck on them.

I take Ace's two fingers and suck on them. After she removes her fingers from my mouth she rubs them against my slit. She slowly puts both fingers into my kitty making me arch and moan. She picks up the pace shoving both fingers in and out of my wet kitty making me moan loud. "Fuck daddy right there baby" I moan loudly. "You like that mama?" In between moans I manage to get my words out "mm yes daddy"

Ace continues fingering me and then she starts eating at the same time sending me into overdrive. "Oooouuuuuu fuck daddy you're gonna make me cum" Ace thrusts her fingers in me faster and faster "cum for daddy baby" and with those words I cum all Ace's fingers.

I flip Ace over and place myself on top of her. "You gonna ride me baby?" I nod my head in response to Ace's question. She helps me place it inside of me. "Mmmmm" a soft moan escapes my lips. Ace groans at the feeling of my wet pussy on her dick. I continue to bounce up and down on her dick slowly, picking up the pace loud moans escape my mouth.

~2 hours later~

We finally finished having sex and we laid cuddled up together watching tv. "Thank you daddy" I say softly laying on Ace's chest. "For what ma?" Ace says looking down at me. "For everything, the ring, the sex, for you just being here with me and not leaving my side" I say leaning up and kissing her cheek.

"Ofc mama imma always be here for you no matter what happens." Ace kisses my forehead and we drift off to sleep.