After midnight

{Ace POV}

Yurrrr ik y'all missed the kid and I'm back. Aight so as y'all know I have this party to attend next Friday and I asked Ty to accompany me. I FaceTimed her and she looked sad I could tell she was crying so I picked her up and took her for a ride. I figured if anything made her feel better it'd be buying her a dress for the party.

"Hurry up yo how long does it take?" I asked getting impatient. See I can be very patient at times Buh this girl took forever to try that dress on. "Ty what's taking yo-" Ty walks out of the dressing room looking like a goddess. I thought she was beautiful before Buh in this dress babygirl was beyond that. I'm not gonna lie I wanted to rip it off of her and do her rn Buh I had to keep my composure.

"You just gon stare or are you gonna tell me what you think?" She said to me while letting out a soft giggle which was adorable if I might add. "You look incredible" I say nearly drooling, I hadn't realized I was so close to her, even tho I've only known this girl for a couple days I wanna make her mine more now than ever. "Oh damn it's 3am I need to get back home" as she said that she went back into the dressing to room to change into her regular clothes and I told her I'd meet her in the car.

~30 min later~

"Thank you for tonight it really helped me" she says with a slight smile on her face "anytime babygirl I hope this means you've said yes to next Friday?"  She looks back at me and says "yes I'll go with you" I do a lil happy dance in my seat and wait for her to get inside her house before I pull off.

{Ty's POV}

I walk in the house with a smile plastered across my face. I walk upstairs to my room and key pops her head out of her room door "where'd you go?" I looked at her and smirked "just needed to clear my head a lil I'm good now" I turn on my heel and continue walking to my room. I take off my pants and lay down for the night

~later that morning~

Its Friday morning and I feel good last night was fun. I hop out of bed and go take my shower and do all my hygiene. I was dressed in all grey. I knock on key's door to see if she's up "K get upppp if you want a ride you better hurry up I'm leaving In 20" I yell through the door "I'm coming I just gotta put my shoes on" she yells back.

~at school~

Me and K arrive at school and we meet lani's at her locker "Morning pooh" lani looks at us and smiles Big "are y'all ready for later today?" She said so excitedly "girl pipe down it's too early for you to be that loud" key says with a lil attitude "damn what's wrong with you?"  Lani says to keysha with an eyebrow raised "nun you just dumb loud" I laugh and walk to my locker.

As I walk towards my locker I see Ace out of the corner of my eye and she smirks at me, I smile and continue walking to my locker. As I'm putting my books away I feel a pair of hands grip my waist, I turn around and it was Ace. " Wassuh mama" she looks me in my eye and smirks that lil devilish smile of hers "nothing much chilling"

{Leilani's POV}

Heyyy babies it's ya girl leilani yessir Ty finally gave me a POV 🤪, anyway ik y'all wanted to hear the rest of the convo Buh it was boring anyway, Buh about myself I'm a skinny darkskin, I stand about 5'6 and I'm straight.

Anyway I'm at my locker with Keysha and there's this boy that keeps staring at me on the other side of the cafe doors. "Will you and dude stop undressing each other with your eyes" K says to me snapping me out of my staring contest with the dude "do you know who he is?" I asked her bc somehow key knows everyone and yet she so antisocial.

"His name is Zane, he's friends with Ace, he's her right hand man in the grey skulls" i look at key and then I look back at Zane "so he's a thug, I can get with that"

"You and Trin with these thugs mane I swear" Keysha rolls her eyes and I continue putting my books in my locker. Can you blame me this dude was at least 6'3, he was the same shade as Ace just a lil darker, he has nice hazel eyes and tattoos everywhere, not to mention his smile was f*cking perfect.

~Ty's dress in media~