Chapter 20

{Ace POV}

I wake up and take a piss bc my dick was standing at attention bc Ty was naked and asleep. You wanna know how I know she was naked while I was sleep bc I really never fall asleep all the way. I have this thing where I can go to sleep I just can't fall into a deep sleep ion fucking know I'm weird. I got a lot of screws loose.

Anyway, back to how I knew Ty was naked. She got up in the middle of bc she was hot and stripped. I felt when she got out of bed and I felt the weight shift off of my chest. When she got back in the bed I felt nothing but her soft skin.

Anyway before I get hard again. Today is the day I meet Ty's mom, I'm nervous asab. Like my stomach is in knots bc I'm so nervous. It's currently 7:30am and I'm gonna go for a run and see if I can calm down before lil mama wakes up. Catch y'all later!

{Ty's POV}

Hey y'all, so today's the day Ace meets my mom and she's really nervous. She might not be able to go all the way to sleep buh she does talk while she's sleeping. Anywho I get up and go to the bathroom to potty and do all my hygiene. I noticed it was a little too quiet for it to be 9am that means Ace went to workout. I'll call her in a lil bit.

~15 minutes later~

*OUTGOING FACETIME CALL TO DADDY✨🤤*

Lion: Wassup mama, how's my beautiful girl?

Me: Good morning sexy, how you feeling?

Lion: I'm aight, just tryna get all nerves and anxiety out before we go meet your mom.

Me: baby I said you don't have to be nervous my mother will love you

Lion: yeah I know I just..iono I really like you and if your mom doesn't like me then it's make me feel uneasy and shi and ion wanna feel like that

Me: baby trust me when I tell you, you don't have anything to worry about. Okay?

Lion: *sigh* aight ma. Buh guess who's birthday is in a couple of days, how you feel about being 18 soon mama?

Me: honestly happy bc I can finally move in with you officially.

Lion: someone's in a rush, does someone not like being away from daddy too long

Me: oh shut up I just be missin daddy that's all

Lion: I love you babygirl I'll be home in a lil bit.

Me: ok daddy I love you too.

Before I hang up the phone we blow each other kisses and I go and take a shower. After my shower bae still wasn't home so I figured I'd make her something to eat since she hasn't yet. I didn't feel like putting on any actual clothes yet so I just put on my under wear and a silk robe lion bought me.

{Ace POV}

I pull in the driveway and walk up to the house. I walk in and smell food being cooked and damn do it smell good, had a nigga drooling. "Damn bae it smell good in here" I say taking my shoes at the door. I turn the corner to greet my gf and my oh my she look sexy asf. Hair all wet, she got her soft beautiful skin showing, and she in the grey silk robe I bought her. Damn I wanna fuck her.

"Hope you're hungry, I know you didn't eat before you left" I walk towards ty picking her up and sat her on the island. We started making out as I run my hand up her thigh. "Aht aht you need to eat first" Ty says breaking the kiss and putting her hand on my chest. "I am eating it's just not what you cooked. I mean imma eat that too buh rn I want kitty" I say turning off the stove and picking Ty up. I Carry her to bed and start kissing down her neck. I leave hickeys in certain areas where other people can't see them.

Small moans escaped Ty's mouth as I rubbed on her kitty. I could feel her juices through her panties. "Damn baby, did you miss daddy?" I ask licking down the center of her body. Little whimpers escape her mouth in response. "Answer me beautiful" I take off Ty's panties and blow lightly on her pearl. "Mmm yes daddy" I smile at her answer "yes daddy what? Come on babygirl soon as you say it the sooner I'll fuck you." I take two of my fingers and hold them close to her lips, she takes my hand and sucks on my middle and ring finger.

She knows how that turns me on so she did it slow while making eye contact with me. I take my hand away and choke her with my left hand. I spit on her pearl and rub down her slit "answer me mama, yes daddy what" she looks at me with lust filled eyes "yes daddy, I've missed you" that was my cue to get it popping.

I stick my fingers inside of her and pump them in and out of her wet pussy. "Ooouu fuck daddy" I hear her say as she grabs the sheets. I pump deeper and faster until she cums on my fingers. "Please fuck me daddy" when she says that it's like the sex demon inside awakened. "Your wish is my command" I did as my princess asked.

~2 hours later~

"How you feel ma?" I asked looking down at my beautiful princess. "I'm great, buh now we gotta go meet my mom I told her we'd be there at 3" she says soft spoken. Yeah I did a number on her, she was practically screaming for me. I'm pretty sure she doesn't have much of a voice atm buh aye 🤷🏽‍♀️. "Aight come on we gotta get dressed then.

~30min later~

We pull into Ty's driveway, surprisingly I'm not as nervous as a thought I would be. "You ok Bae? You ready" Ty asks me with those beautiful bright brown eyes. "As ready as I'll ever be." We get out the car and she unlocks the door and we walk in. "Ma! We're here" she yells for her mom. "I'm in the kitchen"

We head to the kitchen and see Ty's mom fixing dinner. She turns around after putting a pan in the oven and her eyes light up. "You must be Ace, my name is Kendra buh you can call me ma" she say with a big smile. "It's very nice to meet you" I say while embracing her hug. "Ma come on, don't squeeze my girlfriend to death" Ty says laughing.

~1hr later ~

So about an hour had passed and we are sitting on the trampoline in Ty's backyard. "So how you feel now that you've met my mom" Ty asked playing with my fingers. "You're mom seems really nice and loving" I say with a slight smirk. "Yeah she's only nice when she not having one of her days" I look at Ty with a confused face. "Wym one of her days" ty sits up and looks at me with a sad face. "Well ever since my dad passed away she's been handling it pretty hard and she'll have days where I can tell she's thinking about him and it's hurt me bc I wished I had a love like them"

Ty looked like she wanted to cry so I pulled her close to me and hugged her. I noticed she doesn't like to cry in front of people. She'd rather cry behind closed doors by herself rather than have people see her cry and show her pity. "I'm here if you ever want to talk mama" she lightly rubs my hand to say ok.

*Incoming call from Zane"

Me: yo yo?

Zane: yo pimp where you be?

Me: at Ty crib why what's up?

Zane: we got a problem....it's Keenan. He said he wants to talk to you.

Me: be there in 30. Watch that nigga CLOSELY.

Zane: aight see you

Me: word

"Hey baby I gotta go to the trap, want me to drop you back at my house?" I asked ty who looked like she was tired. "Yeah I could use a nap anyway." I nod my head and we get off the trampoline and say our goodbyes to Ty's mom. I drop ty at the house but before I pull off I give a long kiss, Bc if Ik Keenan that bitch made nigga he's gonna try something stupid and people are going to get hurt.