ʚ✣ɞ; confessing their feelings p2

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾hisoka———hisoka was

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
hisoka
———
hisoka was... well, hisoka was himself.
———

'how did this happen?' you thought to yourself as you felt your body tumble to the cold floor. previously, you were fighting with hisoka. all was going well for you until you felt a sharp pain in your chest, and that's when you saw 4 joker cards, seemingly draining you from the life you had.

you heard the crowd go wild as your cold body fell on the ground. was this the end for you? if so, why was it so cruel and painful? the last image in your head, was hisoka with the wide smirk spread across his face.

— time skip —

"darling~ it's quite rude to die even before our fight was over... here i was, thinking you'd be able to dodge such an obvious attack~ ☆" you heard the voice of hisoka say, with a hint of joy. you finally opened your eyes, blinded by the bright room.

"hisoka..?" you said weakly, your eyes adjusting to the figure in front of you. "it's so nice to finally see some life in your cheeks, don't you think [y/n]~? ♤" hisoka purred as he smiled at you lightly.

"where are we..?" you asked, noticing how hisoka held your cold hands. "we're at the infirmary, my dear~" hisoka said. you tried to remember what had happened before you blacked out, only remembering that damned smirk on hisokas pretty little face. how long has it been? and why were you so cold?

"truly.. i didn't mean to kill you. i simply wanted to prove that i was stronger. i couldn't let you die so easily... it was so unsatisfying~ ♥︎" hisoka said as you looked at him, blood rushing to your cheeks.

"you killed me?" you asked in slight anger. "yes. it was one of the only times where i didn't want to kill~ i told you darling, you're special to me~ ♢" hisoka said seductively, before pecking your forehead.

"i could take you to dinner and pay you back for taking your life~ ♡" hisoka said, you stared at him in confusion. "i'm not going out with you, morow." you said, turning your gaze to something else; so hisoka wouldn't be able to see your flustered self.

you felt his slender fingers gently grab your chin, forcing you to look at him directly in his eyes. oh, if only hisoka knew how much you loved staring into his amber orbs, as if you were under some sort of love spell.

"i know you want to~ just say yes and i will promise to protect you, even if it costs my life~ ☆" hisoka chuckled as you sighed, finally giving in.

"alright.. i will go out with you, hisoka." you said with a gentle smile as he stared at you with a look of pure admiration. "then, i shall take you out when you fully recover~ i can't wait to be able to hold you again.. ♢" hisoka said as you smiled.