chapter 4

(HISOKA WITH EYLINER BUT SMUDGED

GAW DAHYUNG)

previous chapter:/

im getting 3 million yen, which isnt alot but for one guy im up for it

~
y/n's pov
~

i accepted the unknown request, and i start tomorrow. apparently this mafia boss is at a club. and i have to be prepared.

i might get a suit. to act as another mafia boss willing to make a trade with him.

its 6:30pm, perfect time to head out and buy clothing. i grab my phone and went to maps, as i click on a clothing shop nearby i start walking.

<a few minutes later..

i was just peacefully walking towards the clothing shop until i caught a presence, two actually.

their aura was faint, i couldn't tell if they were trying to hide it or tell me they're following me.

what idiots, can't i just be let alone for once.

i have no choice but to talk.

"if your going to follow me atleast hide your aura." i say quietly so no one nearby can hear the conversation.

"so a pretty lady like you can be quite strong.~" a unknown walks out of the shadows.

i couldn't tell what they looked like, which made it challenging to identify them.

"what do you need?"
  i ask the two.

"your body."

uhm what, my body? i didnt say anything and kept quiet, that was until someone injected me with a drug.

i whined for a second until i dropped to the floor.

jeez, what did this person put in it? i have nothing else but to track where we are going.

~
  time skip
                   ~

it was 30 minutes while we were walking, i was unconsious for quite a while. but that drug is now long gone and im prepared to fight.

wait, where is my phone.. i need to see if im nearby the clothing store. shoot. i have no choice but to kill them.

i jump back 10 feet away from them, stretching right after. jeez i cracked so much bones.

i didnt use my aura but i am now fully aware of my surroundings. and anyone nearby. i didnt want to cause harm to citizens so i ran into a dark alleyway.

dummys, they actually followed me just like dogs.

"hey little lady, we jus want some of you~"

of course i wouldn't respond to something as ridicilous as it sounds. i will just take action for what horrible things they did.

and i want to know what they injected me with. of course i knew it was a drug but it was something else.

/////////////

yall im tired 🗣😩