I'll Help

"Hey." I heard someone whisper in my ear as someone snaked their arms around my waist from behind.

I jumped in fright as I turned my head back relieved it was Jai.

"Stop doing that." I said to him breathing heavily.

"You okay?" He asked me touching my forehead.

I didn't wake up so good today. I have a massive headache and a small fever because I forgot to take my pills last night. I didn't tell Nathan or my mom or else they would've been worried.

"I'm fine." I forced a smile.

"You don't feel fine, your head is burning." He said with concern in his voice.

"I'm fine." I smiled at him putting my arms around his neck as he calmed down a bit.

"Well today I want to take you somewhere." Jai said.

"Can we get a rain check on that one, I promised Nathan that me and him would watch a movie together." I lied, I just wanted to sleep and rest.

"Oh that's fine maybe another time." He said as I nodded at him.

We walked together in class as he put his arms around my shoulders as we passed by the Janoskians who were looking at Jai and I.

Beau's POV:

"Are they dating?" Kiana asked the group.

"Apparently." Luke replied as I stared them down noticing Jai glancing at me few times.

I hate being mad at my own brother, but I just can't believe what he did. I'm just so angry.

"They look cute." James said as I shot him a look as he put his hands up in defence.

"It's just that he looks happy." James said as I shook it off.

"He was happier when he was part of the Janoskians, he just needs someone to hang out with so he's hanging out with that loser, he will come back chasing after us sooner or later." I snarled as everyone just shrugged.

The bell rang as we all separated and walked to our classes.

"Baby" Chelsey said from behind me as I looked at her.

"Yeah?" I asked her.

"You want to skip?" She said smirking.

I smirked at her so proud to call her my girlfriend.

"Hell yeah." I replied as I grabbed her hand as we ran out.

We were in my car as I just began driving off the property and blasting the radio.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked her.

She but down her lower lip as she began moving her skirt up.

I smirked at her knowing where she is going with this as I began driving to an empty parking lot.

I parked the car as we both in buckled out seat beats as I patted my lap.

She giggled as she climb on top of me putting her legs out to the side.

We were facing each other as we kept glancing over at each other's lips.

I smashed my lips against her hoping to get the thoughts of my brother acting like a douche out of my head.

She hand her hands tangled in my hair gripping on it roughly. I placed my hands on her bare thighs as I slowly began to move my hands up her thighs.

She began to straddle me lightly as I was moaning while making out with her.

She pulled apart as we stared at each other.