Shopping

"What size are you?" Lucy asked me.

"Um I don't really know." I shrugged.

Kiana went to go talk to the lady as she came up to me.

"Hey I'm Kristen and I will be helping you out for today, now I think I'm here to measure you so follow me." She said as I followed her not knowing what was going on.

She measured me as she was getting way into my personal space, but I guess this is normal.

She told the girls my size as they began looking around for dresses.

"Okay here Jamie try these." They all gave me the pile of dresses as I was losing my balance holding all of them.

I went into the change room as they were outside.

I stripped off my clothing getting the first dress which was a long dress but too puffy. I tried it on and showed the girls as they said 'no.'

I took it off trying another dress which was a bright pink with gems on the front chest part. I went out and showed the girls and Lucy said she liked it but Kiana and Chelsey said no. So I put it away.

After trying plenty of dresses I didn't like any, neither did the girls.

As I came out the dressing room giving the lady my dresses the helper came in with a dress in her hands.

"I think you would like this." She said as she handed me it.

I walked into the change room as I changed into this dress. I looked at myself in the mirror and it felt so right having myself in this dress. It screams me. The peach colour with the little jewels on the chest part but not to much. (The picture attached) I loved it.

I looked at it for a while as I opened the change room walking out as they all gasped and jumped and clapped cheering.

"You look beautiful!" Kiana said as I smiled at her.

"So I'm guessing you like it?" Kristen said.

"I love it." I said looking down at it and smiling.

I changed back into my clothing as I got it putting it in the counter as she was scanning it. The total came up to 824$ and I gasped. I don't have that much of money.

Before I could tell the lady to put the perfect dress away, I see Chelsey putting a credit card in the machines as she paid for it. I was so shocked as she took it out grabbing the bag from the lady as she thanked her.

She looked at me smiling as she began walking out the store.

"Chesley why did you pay for me?" I asked her.

"I didn't." She said as I was confused.

"Beau gave me his credit card to me so that he could pay for the dress which is basically like an apology. Also he is the one who arranged this whole prom thing with Luke's help." She said as I was so surprised.

Beau did all of this just to try to apologize to me even though he was already forgiven.

My eyes became watery knowing people actually care for me and that I actually have good people that I can actually call friends.

"Hey hey don't cry now." Lucy said as I felt myself in her arms as she was hugging me. Once she stated it out I realized I was crying. They all gave me a group hug as I cheered up a bit.

"Let's get something to eat and then we will go home okay?" Kiana said as I nodded wiping my tears.

We sat down in the food court as we were munching on our foods.

"Thank you guys for today, and everything really." I told them.

"It's no problem Jamie, you are now our friend and this is what friends do. You are now one of us so there's no going back." Lucy winked at me as I smiled nodding letting them know I understand.

"What about your guys dresses?" I asked them.

"Oh we are wearing the same dresses we wore to our dance, tomorrow is your day, little ms. Cinderella." Kiana smirked at me as I smiled.

"Are you guys sure?" I asked them.

"Yup!" They all said at the same time as I nodded.

***

The girls dropped me off at my house as I put my dress away showing it to my mom but Nathan wasn't home. She absolutely loved it and was so excited.

"I'm going to go to Jai's house for a while if that's okay?" I asked her as she came up to me smiling.

"It's 100% okay, seeing you so happy with him and your friends make me happy." She said as I hugged her, and she hugged me back.

"I love you mom." She said as she rubbed my back.

"I love you too sweetie, tell Gina I said hi would yeah?" She said as I nodded.

I grabbed my jacket as I walked to their house.

I knocked on the door waiting for an answer.

The door opened as it was Beau.

"Oh he---" he said but I cut him off by hugging him tightly.

He was taken back but then hugged me back as I tried my best not to cry again.

"Is everything alright?" He asked.

I pulled apart as he probably noticed the tears in my eyes.

"Thank you so much, for all of this, the prom, you apologizing to Jai, you buying my dress for me, and for you changing into the better." I said.

He wiped my tear as he smiled.

"It's okay Jamie, I just felt like doing something, if anything I should be thanking you for changing my brothers life, and every Janoskians really, you really influenced us into the better and my little brother is in love with you." He said as I smiled.

"Well is Jai home?" I asked him.

"Yeah he's in his room just head up there." He said as I nodded.

"Hi gina! My mom said hi as well." I told her as I was about to go up the stairs.

"Oh hello darling! Oh really tell her I said hi as well." She said as she seemed busy so I walked upstairs.

I reached Jai's door as I was i walked him seeing him writing something.

"Hey you." I said as he looked at me scared.

He then got up walking towards me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked smiling.

"Thought I drop by, what were you doing?" I asked referring to the paper he flipped over.

"Oh nothing, I was reviewing some math." He said.

"Oh do you need help." I asked him.

"No no, it's fine." He said as I smiled at him.

"Let's watch a movie." He suggested.

"Okay." I said as we both flopped on his bed cuddling together as Jai put in a random movie.

We began watching it as he had his arms tightly around me.

"How was dress shopping?" He asked.

"It was fun, I love my dress, but like Beau paid for him so I'm thankful." I replied.

"Really? Beau paid for it?" He asked shocked.

"Yeah, he really has changed." I said as I looked at Jai as he agreed.

He puckered his lips as I leaned up pecking his lips as I cuddled back to him as we continued watching the movie.

This was a day I'm really thankful for.