Look I'm Sorry

I hung up the phone as I sat on my bed. Out of all people, why him? I got up changing into my pyjamas and going down to eat dinner as Nathan already left to his party so it was just my mother and I.

"What was the phone call about?" She asked me.

"It was from Principal Brown, he asked me to tutor this boy names Jai Brooks every weekends in the morning for 2 hours so I'll just walk to his house as its 15 minutes away." I answered.

"The same Jai Brooks Nathan talks about? The boy he tells you to stay away from?" She questioned.

I nodded.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked.

I shrugged, " There's nothing I can really do anyways." I said taking a sip from my water.

"Alright just be careful." She said as I nodded taking mine and her empty plates to the sink.

"Jamie remember to take your medicine." My mother said from the kitchen as I almost forget so I quickly took those.

I kissed her goodnight and went to my room setting up my alarm for 10am as I need to be at Jai's house by 10:30.

I tucked myself in bed finding a comfortable position as I shut my eyes falling asleep.

****
Jai's POV:

The sound of the door bell ringing woke me up as I rolled over ending up falling off the bed falling face forward on the ground. Great way to start the morning.

I got up running my hand through my hair putting on a beanie and a shirt as I made my way down the stairs.

"Jai sweetie could you get the door." My mother said from the kitchen.

I obeyed her as I opened the door seeing a familiar girl.

"You are..." I said snapping trying to remember her name.

"Jamie." She answered for me as I pointed at her.

"Bingo." I said.

She nodded as I was confused on why she is here.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

She looked at me puzzled and the spoke, " Oh I don't think Principal Brown informed you but I'm your tutor for a while." She said giving me a smile as I groaned, I forgot about that.

"You out of everyone my tutor?" I said disappointed as she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Jai honey who is at the door?" My mother said as she approached the door seeing Jamie as a smile appeared on her face.

"Oh well hello darling, you must be Jai's tutor. I'm his mother, call me Gina." She introduced her self as they shook her hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Jamie." She spoke as I stood there awkwardly.

"Well let's go to my room before my brothers see you." I spoke pulling me into the house as my mother shot me a glare.

We walked into my room as I shut the door behind us.

"You don't want your brothers to know I'm here?" She asked me.

"Pretty much." I replied sitting on my spinning chair as she sat on the edge of my bed uncomfortably.

"Okay whatever, let's start on Physics. We will first write some notes and then review it together and then I'll test you okay?" She spoke.

I grabbed my bag taking out my notebook as she took her notes out.