The Truth

Jamie's POV:

I arrived home as Nathan and my mother tackled me with hugs. I hugged them back right as possible as I love them so much.

"Thanks Tyler." Nathan said to him as he nodded and left going back home.

"So Jame do you want to play Fifa?" Nathan asked me.

"In a bit I want to try calling Jai okay?" I said as he nodded as my mother smiled at me.

I walked into my room as I flipped down dialling his number.

It went to his voice mail again as I decided to leave a message.

"Hey Jai, I saw you at the traffic lights. I wanted to talk to you but Tyler drove off. Hope everything is okay, I miss you. I'll be coming tomorrow to school so we can finally hang. Sorry I have been so distant lately things are just happening right now. Bye boyfriend." I hung up sighing.

I hopped into the shower as I wanted to feel clean and then went to play games with Nathan.

Jai's POV:

I was outside somewhere as I was smoking and letting few tears slipping down my face. How could she do this to me. I thought she was a nice innocent girl, especially different from the others.

The image of her and that dude laughing and all were in my head, how long did she think she could of went with this lie. How long would she have been telling me lies.

I threw my cigarette on the ground as I hopped back into the car going home not even caring about her but really I still love her, a lot.

I reached home and slammed the door shut not saying anything as I tossed the keys at Beau who was sitting on the couch with Luke.

I had eye contact with Luke as he noticed something was wrong but I went into my room crashing on my bed but could barely sleep.

My mom knocked on my door talking softly trying to cheer me up even though she is clueless. It didn't help.

Later on Luke knocked on my door but of course I didn't reply and slowly began to shut my eyes.

****

Jamie's POV:

It was the next morning and I was in the car with Nathan as we were going to school.

"If you even feel a little bit of sick let me know." He said.

"Nathan I always feel sick." I told him as he frowned.

"You know what I mean though." He said as I nodded.

He parked the car as we both got out.
"Okay stay safe okay." He said as he hugged me as I hugged him back.

"Don't worry." I told him as we went our separate ways.

I went to my locker as Jai and I usually meet each other there.

I grabbed my books and then looked around seeing no sight of Jai.

I waited awhile thinking he might be late but no sight of him.

The bell rang so I had to get to class before I got late.

I walked in and saw Jai not even in class, weird.

I sat down on my desk as I then couldn't focus knowing Jai isn't here.

I grabbed my phone as I sent him a quick message.

Before I could click send the door opened as I looked up seeing a different looking Jai. He had bags under his eyes as if he never slept, red eyes as if he was crying and messy hair not even bothering to clean himself up. He had a gang top underneath as on top he wore a collar top unbuttoned with his black jeans.