Prom

We were just driving as it was an empty road but then the car began slowing down as it came to a full stop.

I looked at Jai as he was looked confused pressing in the race but the car wasn't moving.

"No no come on baby." He said to the car as I was looking at him.

He put his hands down feeling defeated as he sighed. He looked up at me frowning as I burst out laughing.

He looked at me confused as I was still laughing as he began laughing as well.

Few laughs later, we both calmed down as I looked at him smiling.

"Let's go for a walk shall we?" I asked him as he nodded grabbing the keys.

He texted Beau letting him know his car is parked at the side of the empty road as he put his phone away.

We grabbed each other's hand as we began walking.

"Are you excited?" He asked me.

"Of course, my friends and my amazing boyfriend arranged a prom just for me, of course I'm going to be excited." I replied as he smiled at me.

"Are your feet hurting from the heels?" He asked me in concern as I chuckled.

I raised my dress up showing him my converses as he began laughing.

"This is one reason why I love you." He said as he kissed the side of my head putting his arms around my waist as we got closer together walking to the prom talking about random stuff.

We reached the prom seeing people walking in and everything. I could hear the music from here as we looked at each other and walking in.

There were balloons and different colour lights everywhere with people dancing and chilling in their lovely dresses with their handsome dates. This is perfect.

I looked at Jai smiling as he was already looking at me.

We began walking around as we saw the gang. The girls looked so beautiful as we were all complimenting each other.

I looked at the boys as James got a date and did good. She was so beautiful and so sweet as well.

"You boys look really handsome." I complimented them as Luke began flexing and everything as I laughed.

"Thank you, you look beautiful Jamie." They said as I smiled hugging them.

"Punch?" Jai said behind me as he gave me it as I thanked him gulping the drink.

"Let's dance!" The girls said as they pulled me to the dance floor as they began dancing to the up beat music as I was looking at my friends looking so happy which caused me to feel happy.

"Dance Jamie!" Kiana said as she grabbed my arms moving them around as I laughed and began dancing as it felt so fun.

After the song finished I got tired as I looked ahead seeing Nathan and her date come in as I went up to him as he smiled at me.

"Wow look at my pretty older brother." I winked at him as he was about to ruffle my hair but stopped half way cause he didn't want to ruin it.

I smiled as he introduced me to his date who seemed super nice.

"It's nice to meet you." I told her as she smiled and I walked away letting them have their space.

I smiled walking up to Jai as he was looking at me smiling.

"Enjoying your prom?" He asked as I nodded.

Someone tapped my shoulder as I looked back seeing Luke smiling at me.