Sightless 1

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters and places mentioned. All the places are fictional and any resemblance is a mere coincidence.

After a hectic day DUO were going to the home, as usual Daya was on the driving seat with Abhijeet on the passenger side. They looked dead tired. It was 11 PM and sky was filled with dark clouds ready to rain any moment. Abhijeet was sitting silently with closed eyes looking extremely tired and exhausted. Daya saw his face and turned the car towards a lane. By the time he reached the desired destination Abhijeet was asleep. He smiled looking at him and bought dinner from a drive away. Cautiously he sat back in the car and drove towards the home. Abhijeet woke up in the middle due to some bumps caused due to the damaged road.

Abhijeet trying to stop a yawn: arrey mai so kesy gaya...

Daya smirked: aankhain band kr k boss...

Abhijeet irritatingly: hr waqt fazool k jawab dena hobby bn gaya hai tumhara... mera wo mtlb nhi tha... mera mtlb k meri aankh lag gai...

Daya laughed: mazak kr rha tha yaar... (in a serious tone) tum bht thak gayr na aaj... tum wapis so jao mai ghar ja kr utha dunga...

Abhijeet: nhi yaar... abhi ghar ja kr dinner bnana hai, agar so gaya to phir uthny ko dil nhi kary ga... iss case ny wesy he dimagh kharab kr k rakha hai... saans leny ka bhi time nhi hai...

Daya: dinner ki fikar tum mat karo... (eyeing to the packets of food on the back seat) uska intezam ho gaya hai... tum bs araam karo... kiya pata kb bulawa a jaye case ka...

Abhijeet shockingly: yeh kb kharida tumne? Or iski kiya zarorat thi Daya mai ghar ja kr bna deta na dinner, bekaar mai bahar ka khana liya tumny...

Daya in a little scolding manner: iss zakhmi hath sy bnaty tum khana? (signaling towards his sprained right hand. Abhijeet tried to hide his hand from Daya's sight) chupany ki zaroorat nhi hai samjhy...

Abhijeet with a low voice: tumhy kesy pata laga iss k bary main?

Daya with same tone: mjhe sb dikhta hai, samjhy... tum meri nazron sy kuch nhi chupa skty... kesy lagi yeh chot?

Abhijeet: wo jb jaggu sy hatha pai hui tbhi lagi... lekin theek hai abhi yaar...

Daya got angry: haan bhai tumhy kahan kuch hota hai... tum to koi superhero ho na... tumhy kuch thori ho skta hai... na chot lagti hai, na dard hota hai... kuch bhi to nahi hota tumhy... sari pabandiyan sirf mere liye hain, tum chahy jo marzi karo... aya bara... (imitating him) mai ghar ja kr bna deta na dinner... hunh...

Abhijeet smiled on his concern: acha na sorry yaar...

Daya just hummed.

Meanwhile they reached home, both went to their respective rooms. After getting fresh Daya settled food on dining. Abhijeet cane out of his room and sat on his chair he was going to pick up the spoon when Daya stopped him.

Daya: ruk Abhi, ( he took the First Aid box from the table) hath do apna...

Abhijeet tried to protest but Daya grabbed his hand.

Daya: Abhi mai tumhary hath ka jhatka nikalny wala hun, thora dard hoga lekin theek ho jaye ga...

Abhijeet just nodded as he knew that protest is futile now, so it's better to accept it. Daya gave a sudden jerk to his hand and an unintentional shriek came out of his mouth.

Abhijeet in pain: Aaaahhhh...

Daya worriedly: zyada zor sy lag gai yarr... (he carefully held his hand and tried to examine it) lagta hai maine zyada force use kr li...

Abhijeet tried to pacify him: nhi nhi zyada nhi lagi, bs jhatka nikala na tumny Abhi to bs usi sy thora sa dard hua... tu fikar na kr...

Daya calm down a bit: hmmmm... (he tied crepe bandage around his hand) kl aik baar Rahul ko dikha dain gy, (Abhijeet was going to say something but Daya interrupted him) please Abhi...

Abhijeet sighed with agreeing nod. After freeing from bandaging they started their dinner. But eating with a hurt hand was difficult for Abhijeet.

Daya took the spoon from his hand and started to feed him: mai khila deta hun aaj...

Abhijeet smiled and enjoyed the eating session with his brother. After dinner Abhijeet went to his room while Daya came to kitchen for cleaning and making tea. He prepared a tray with tea, water jug and medicine, which he took to Abhijeet's room.

Abhijeet's Room

Abhijeet was lying with his bandaged hand on his eyes. Daya placed the tray on the side table and carefully pulled his hand out of his face. Abhijeet sat up after seeing him. Daya gave him medicine, Abhijeet looked at his face and then silently ate the medicine. Daya gave him tea, he also sat on bed near his feet.

Abhijeet: aaj ka din bht tough tha na...

Daya hummed. Abhijeet: bs aik baar sirf aik baar yeh gang hath lag jaye...

Daya: haan yaar bht lamba ho gaya hai yeh case, jesy jesy din guzarty ja rhy hain yeh case irritating hota ja raha hai... bs aik baar yeh Raju koi clue dhoondh k la dy iss gang k khilaf, phir mera hath hoga or us Don ki gardan...

And they talked about it until their tea got finished. They bid each other Good Night and Daya left for his room.

Around 5 in the morning their informer Raju gave them the location to the gang's hideout. They planned out little details and ordered team to reach there whilst they also left the home.

A/N:

A new story... Hope you all will like it...