Sightless 3

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters and places mentioned. All the places are fictional and any resemblance is a mere coincidence.

After the interrogation and appointing all of his informers on the locations disclosed by the goons, Abhijeet made his way to home. He entered inside with his own keys, house was dipped fully in darkness, no lights were switched on. He sighed and switched the lights on in the lounge, he gave a look at the clock it was showing 7:56 PM. He jerked his head and went to the kitchen, he drank a glass of water and gave a confirming look at the uneaten food in the microwave. He took a cold sigh and entered Daya's room.

Daya's Room

Abhijeet entered with slow steps, he saw Daya was sleeping with head covered with blanket. He examined Daya's side table and found that he missed the evening dose of the medicine. Now he was angry, he rashly took the blanket out of his head and when touched him to wake him up realized that he was quite warm. He carefully checked him and concluded that he was suffering from mild fever. He forcibly wake up Daya. Daya woke up with pain in his head, hurriedly he placed his hand on his head. Abhijeet got more worried but didn't let the mask of anger slip off.

Daya moaned in pain to which Abhijeet teased: or karo lunch or medicines miss... Rahul ny kaha bhi tha k infection ka khatra hai lekin yahan koi kisi ki sunta kahan hai, bs apni marzi krni hoti hai hr baat main, agla agay sar peet ly chahy lekin koi fark thori na parta hai...

Daya just closed his eyes in pain. Abhijeet tried to leave the place to bring something to eat, when felt the grip upon his hand, he turned and gave him a furious look.

Daya tried: Abhi...

Abhijeet ignored him with: choro mera hath...

Daya with a meek voice: tum naraz ho na...

Abhijeet with same tone: haan hun to?

Daya in a moist voice: Please Boss... Sorry na... (Abhijeet looked at his tearful eyes, Abhijeet felt that his anger was fading so he still tried to be a bit strict)

Abhijeet in a strict way: lunch kyun nhi kiya tha?

Daya with the down head: tum baat nhi kr rhy na...

Abhijeet got angrier on the reply: tou?

Daya with a heavy teary voice: tou mai kesy kuch kha paata...

Abhijeet: kyun tumhy kiya fark parta hai, tumhary liye konsa meri koi baat ehmiyat rakhti hai jo mera zara na baat krny pe tum khana peena chor do...

Daya understood his anger, so tried to apologize: I am sorry na, tum esy to na kaho na...

Abhijeet: tou phir kesy kahun haan, kiya kahun bolo... jo kaha tha wo mana tumny!? (Daya downed his head) nhi na tou phir ab mai jo marzi kahun kiya fark parta hai haan... agar fark parta hota mere kuch kehny sy to tum yahan yun na pary hoty...

Daya sat up on the bed, his head was spinning and paining: fark parta hai bht fark parta hai yaar... us waqt pata nhi kiya ho gaya tha mjhe jo mene tumhari baat nhi maani... mai bht gussa ho gaya tha uss waqt yaar, jb maine un logo ko dekha wahan to mjhe wo bacha yaad a gaya jis ki maa ko un logo ny sirf chand paison k liye uski aankhon k samny maar dala...(A/N: The gang uses to give loans to people with heavy interest and people who don't return the loan with interest on time are killed mercilessly. Other businesses of the gang are still mystery for CID to be solved.) (Abhijeet just closed his eyes in anguish after remembering the little child with the corpse of his dead mother whom they found in the street with a great mental trauma) mjhsy raha nhi gaya yaar... maine tumhara order nhi mana jb k mai janta tha tum humesha jo kehty ho meri bhalai k liye he kehty ho... iss liye yar please mjhe maaf kr do... tumahari har baat sy fark parta hai mjhe...