Sightless 2

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters and places mentioned. All the places are fictional and any resemblance is a mere coincidence.

The hideout of the gang was in the remote area of Mumbai, it was an old and deserted factory. They silently entered inside with slow and cautious steps, along the way they dealt with some goons. While moving in the factory they reached in the main hall of factory.

Main Hall

Almost 30 goons were present in the hall, some were playing cards whilst some were enjoying beer. They seemed to be talking about some secret operation they were going to do in the upcoming week. This was the operation CID had to stop being completed.

Daya on Bluetooth to Abhijeet: Boss daboch lain yahin inhain?

Abhijeet replied: nhi Daya yeh sahi waqt nhi hai, log kafi zyada hain... team ka wait krna hoga hummy...

Daya protested: lekin Abhijeet hum dono hain na sb sambhal lain gy...

Abhijeet denied completely with: nhi Daya josh sy nahi hosh sy kaam lo... hum abhi inko apni mojudgi ka pata nhi lagny dy skty...

Daya confidently: Don't worry Boss, team bs pohanchny wali hai vivek sy baat hui thi, lag bhag 10 min mai pohanch jayein gy... jb tk hum inki khatirdari krty hain...

Abhijeet angrily tried to stop him but Daya, well Daya being Daya didn't listen to him and went from there. Abhijeet in a slow angry voice: Daya... Daya... (Daya completely left from there) dammit, Idiot...

Abhijeet had no choice left other than to back up Daya. Daya shot in the air after reaching the Hall, all the goons looked up at him. Daya gave them a smirking smile, Abhijeet also joined him with fiery expressions on his face. His anger was for Daya this time, not for the enemy. Goons were not the type who surrenders easily. They charged against DUO with every possible thing to use as the weapon; wooden sticks, rods, guns, chains etc. DUO also used their guns in sync with their sharp mind and instincts. The fight was going well if its considered to be a 2 on 30. But still DUO were getting pushed back due to the number. They were countering the attacks of multiple people by dodging, ducking and attacking back.

DUO also used every thing present there as a weapon. The 10 goons were already lying on the ground in pain caused by either bullet wounds or unconscious due to the direct blow to the head. DUO also had a little bit of scratches on their bodies. Abhijeet was single-handedly managing with almost 12 goons at a same time, he managed to knock 3 of them out cold. Daya was also struggling with the most muscled man present there with some small fries. Abhijeet was showing some smooth fighting moves helping him out in defeating enemies while Daya was having a really hard time with the muscled man's inhumane strength. Somehow Daya was able to get ahold of his neck, he almost choked the life out of him but at the same moment a small fry made a strike on his head from the behind. Suddenly Daya felt like the world in front of him lost all the colors it contained. Everything seemed to be blurry and dull, unintentionally his hand touched the back side of the head which gave the chance to the man in coming out of Daya's hard grip. Getting the chance he strangled Daya's neck in his own arms and started to squeeze his life. Seeing this Abhijeet tried to move forward towards Daya but the goons didn't let him. He lost his concentration in the fight and got captured in the hands of enemy. Now situation had taken the route to the worst. The fight they were almost winning was now out of their hands. The muscled man gave another jerk to Daya's neck, Daya's was now struggling for oxygen. Abhijeet tried to reach him but failed. Daya was a total goner if team had not reached at the same time. Freddie shoot on the hands of the muscled man ultimately freeing Daya. Daya inhaled deeply in a try to intake every ounce of oxygen present in the air. Abhijeet also got relaxed and again started fighting with zeal. Team helped them in rendering enemies powerless. After some action CID won the battle, there were no casualties just a few injuries on both sides. They sent severely injured to the hospital, while others were sent to the Bureau for further investigation.