19

Jungkook

As the platform goes up, I was left there below since she's having the solo part first for a second, the first song was Circle by Saay followed by Gatti. Circle was the hardest choreography among the two dances that we practiced but she surely nailed this one.

The crowd cheered loudly and we are both panting from exhaustion and nervousness from the performance. As the platform goes down I tapped her shoulders and gave her a thumbs up.

"You did really well" she finally smiled after that and we proceeded to our own dressing rooms.

Tzuyu

I entered the room still exhausted and the unnie deul aren't there anymore. They are already at the Artist Area outside and they sure are shocked but I proceeded to changing my clothes again so that I could also go out there with the unnie deul.

I wore simple attire because I don't even want to stand out from the crowd.

I was assisted by the staff as I go to the Artist Area and I sat beside Jihyo unnie

I was assisted by the staff as I go to the Artist Area and I sat beside Jihyo unnie. I heard so many mumbles around us and some of the audiences are calling my name. I would just casually smile and look at them just to be polite.

"Best producer award goes to... Chou Tzuyu, congratulations" it took minutes for it to hit me but when it did I quickly stood up and walk into the stage. As I was holding the trophy everything feels so surreal, it's like everything is back to how it is before.

"Uhmm... I didn't really know what to say but I want to thank TMA, producer nims, JYP PD nim, Bang PD nim, unnie deul and my friend. I didn't really know what would I do without you guys and.. this is the first time in years again.. Once! I miss you guys! Thank you" I almost teared up on stage but I managed to stop my tears and the unnie deul hugged me, I also saw Jin oppa, V and Jungkook looking at me so I just bowed at them lightly and returned my eyes on the stage. The program again continued and various performance passed and it's now time for the last Daesang. BTS already got 5 awards and if ever they got this again they will be taking home 6.

"Daesang Award goes to...BLACKPINK, congratulations" we all clapped and stood up as their group name was called and smirk is plastered in Lisa's lips and I kinda feel bad about it.

Rosé unnie got the chance to speak to the mic first and she said her appreciation speech, same as Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie but when it is Lisa's turn I tried to avoid looking as possible.

"I also wanna thank you the PD nim, producer nim, director nim, manager nim, unnie deul, and my friends. Also I wanna say hi to Jeon Seojun." my heart dropped when he said Seojun's name. The crowd was full of gossips and they are curious who is Jeon Seojun, I didn't want him to get involved in this.

I asked permission to unnies that I will go home early and they agreed to it. Before the closing performance I immediately got out of the event and as I opened my phone there's so many calls from Kaylee.

I called her back immediately and the tone of her voice is same as the day Seojun had an accident.

"Why? What happened? Where's Seojun? KAYLEE?!" blood rushed into my veins again and panic is into me. I calmed myself down and listened to her.

"Some guys took him, I didn't really know Tzuyu. I'm sorry." I felt devastated, I drove home and fetched Kaylee to give statement to the police. They told us that they cannot help us find him unless he's lost for a whole day and that's when I bursted into anger.

What am I supposed to do now?

Kaylee and I returned into the event minutes before it ended and luckily we still saw Jungkook there.

"Jungkook!" I ran to him and I didn't care if other idols heard us.

"Seojun..." he suddenly had this serious face and as I was about to tell him, someone bumped me and I fell into the floor.

"oopss.. sorry" it was Lisa, the merciless Lisa, despite of that trash attitude of her I ignored her because I don't have time for those nonsense.

"Seojun is Missing" he looked so shocked as I am earlier so he just grabbed his things and didn't even bother to change clothes. We are well aware of the press outside the exit so I thought of the other route but Jungkook already pulled me out the exit.

Cameras started flashing into us and they started chasing us like hungry cats about to bite their mouse.

I opened the car and Kaylee was there at the backseat. I started the engine and we quickly search for the whole town.

We started getting farther and farther but still no signs of him. Where are you really Seojun?

Jungkook started getting calls from his manager and hyungs so he answered them all but then this one unknown number dialed in and he put it on loudspeakers.

"Hello?"

"Hey... Remember me?"

"Who are you? What do you need?"

"Aww... that's so sad that you even forgot my voice Kookie."

"Lisa?"

"There you go, finally- Eomm- SHUT UP!"

"Seojun ah!" I started bursting into tears knowing how scared he was right now.

"Oh~ our tzuyu is mad?"

"What do you need to do this Lisa? Why?"

"Because you took it all away from me."

"I didn't took anything from you!"

"First, Jungkook and now my unnies, they are now in favor of you more than me! They are saying that they don't know me anymore, that they are on your side not on mine! So now, I will take what's your, do you like that?"

"No, please. Lisa, I'm begging you."

"I'll give you 20 minutes- no, 10 minutes to get here in ***** compound and if you didn't arrive on time then bye."

*call ended*