💋strawberries🍓

(For the people who like fem-Eddie)

(All of them are 17 in all of my oneshots btw)

(Italics are texting)

Eddie's POV

Eddie: bev you wanna hang out?

Bev: yeah I'll be there in a minute mkay?

Eddie: k see u in a bit

I wasn't just going to hang out with Bev I wanted to tell her something really important, she obviously knew I was gay I wanted to tell her I had a crush on Richie. I just dont know how she is going to react.

Bev arrived at my house about 12 minutes later. She sat on my bed and picked at her bracelet.

"Bev?" I said nervously.

"Mm" she hummed in response.

I took a deep breath "I have a crush on Richie" I said it really fast.

"YES!" She got up and chanted.

"Uh did you hear me?" I was confused.

"Yup! And now I have to call the losers."

"No!  Don't!"

"I'm not telling Richie though, just the others because we made bets."

My mouth dropped.

"YOU MADE BETS!" I was really upset now if that wasn't already obvious.

"Well yeah... I mean we all knew but we were wondering which one if you would confess first." Bev said nonchalantly.

"What do you mean first?" My eyes narrowed. She. Knew. Something.

"What? Uh-no I didn't say that." She rubbed her neck and then her phone rang. It was Stan.

"Ha ha ha Richie just confessed to me this morning so I win!" Stan hollered over the phone so I definitely heard it.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Uh oh..." Stan said over the phone.

"Really Stan!" Bev hollered in saddened defeat of the bet.

I had no idea what was happening and yet I knew what was happening. My mind was overwhelmed with information.

But it was like 8:30 and I thought Beverly didn't want to walk home because it was late.

"Bev are you sleeping over or not?" I asked after she got off the phone with Stan.

"Yeah sure but first we have to get you ready!" She took my arm and pulled me into the bathroom that was in my bedroom.

She took makeup out from under the counter. My makeup.

"What the fuck am I getting ready for at 8:30 that requires makeup?!"

Bev just giggled and grabbed the mascara and my favorite strawberry lip balm.

Then after I put the lip balm and mascara on I changed into an outfit. Because bev told me to.

After I changed Bev was being obnoxious and curled my short, neat, straight hair

After I changed Bev was being obnoxious and curled my short, neat, straight hair. And then she told me I was ready. Whatever the fuck that means.

And then we walked out of my house and she started walking to the kissing bridge.

"Why are we walking near the kissin-"

My words were cut off because when we arrived at the kissing bridge Stan and Richie were there and there was a picnic and fairy lights on some of the trees.

"Hey Eds! You mind telling me what the fuck we are doing now Stan?" Richie asked.

"Yeah we are ditching you too and you guys are having a picnic because you haven't spent one on one time in a while and you guys have some stuff to talk about." Stanley replied. Richie looked freaked. And Stan and Bev just bolted away.

Richie looked hot though, I cant deny.

(Richie's outfit)

(Swipe up for part 2 of this oneshot)