💋strawberries🍓 PART 2

(Still Eddie's POV)

"Uh so... hey." I said shyly.

"Hey eds." He shoved his hands in his pockets and stood there rocking back and forth on his heels.

I nervously walked over to the velvety red blanket that was on the ground and sat down crisscrossed style.

(Richie's POV)

Why did he have to be flawless and flaunt it. He looked to cute and I wasn't even sitting near him and I could smell his strawberry lip balm. Which was his favorite but... it was also mine because it looked good on him and it smelt like heaven.

I looked up from my feet and saw Eddie sitting on the blanket playing with a curl that fell into his face. Twisting it around. I smile at the wrong time because he saw me smiling at him and to my surprise he smiled back and my cheeks were dusted pink.

He patted the spot in front of him gesturing for me to sit down. I slowly walked over and sat down with him.

"So what's going on?" He asked after multiple moments of silence.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I-I-I love you and I think theres a chance that you do too so I want to know and yes I could totally be fucking up our friendship right now but I need to know." He said in a fast pace.

"I do... I do love you." I mumbled but he understood what I said. So he got up on his knees and leaned over, tilted my head up and kissed me. It was soft and sweet and it tasted like strawberries. But it only lasted like 5 seconds.

We smiled at each other for a moment and then he moved closer to me. I knew I wanted to make a move so, I grabbed his short waist and pulled him in even closer and let him sit on my lap. I just hugged him and nuzzled into the side of his neck enjoying the little picnic.