Feels

I Woke up,and ate breakfast.  I had French toast and a smoothie. I walked downstairs to meet Ophelia, Emily and Edward. I have to say, he looked good,his dark hair,his chiseled face and designer horse riding gear.

I had planned my revenge,I spent all night thinking about it. I was going to run deep into the forest,jump off my horse and hide,then I would jump out at Edwars when he comes looking for me. If he does. I mean, if I get lost,I'll just follow the little mud path back,simple as that

. "Good morning sleepyhead. Said Ophelia,a cup of tea in her hand. "Good morning guys. I said nodding at Emily and barely glancing at Edward. He was staring at me weirdly with a smile on his face. Probably because I'm still in my pyjamas. I was wearing black shorts and a red oversized tee. Not to mention the embarrassing fluffy socks. "You should get ready for some horse riding " Said Ophelia. I ran upstairs and looked for some clothes.

                Edwards pov
As I watched Florence run upstairs I felt something I'd never felt before. I just don't know what it is. God she's annoying. She's pretty though. I was planning to have a race on the horses to see who was faster. Haha I'm going to win. I walked outside down to Ophelia's stables. When I reached there, my favourite brown horse dusk poked her head out of the stable door .

 When I reached there, my favourite brown horse dusk poked her head out of the stable door

I fed dusk and rode her around the garden,waiting for Florence.