Catching feelings

I completely panicked. "What do you mean we're lost" I asked Edward. "This is your fault Florence. He said. Rage bubbled inside of me. "How is this MY fault. I shouted.  "You tried to scare me and jumped off your horse,you hid,when the rain started you ran the wrong way,so yeah this is all your fault. Edward was shouting at me now."You're the one who started all that scaring business,and I obviously wanted to get revenge,stop blaming it on me,you have lived here for years,you should know.  I said, still shouting. "Ughhh,just stop Florence, you just had to get revenge didn't you, why did you even come here,Was it because your parents were disappointed in you. That hit deep,I'd always thought my parents were disappointed in me,especially my mom. She was always talking about my horrible grades and studying. He knew that hurt me,he watched me intently. "I'm sorry Flo. I stuck my middle finger up at him and walked off. "Flo,please,I'm sorry. He shouted after me. Tears were in my eyes and I wiped them away and snivelled. Edward caught my shoulders and spun me around so I was facing him. "Flo,I'm so sorry,I shouldn't have said that. He looked into my eyes and I could see he was sincere. "It's fine,can we please try and get outta here. "Okay lets go" he said happily.

It was about 10 o'clock at night and it was starting to get really cold. I was shivering and I would've died for a warm cup of cocoa and a hot bowl of soup. "Here. Said Edward quietly. He handed me his jacket and put it around my shoulders. "Thanks. I said smiling up at him. He smirked and put his arm around my shoulder. I felt like kissing him,so so much.

                      Edwards pov:
I slid my arm around her shoulder and looked into her big green eyes and inched my head closer,wondering, hoping that he would get a kiss.

Back to Florence's diary: (⚠️MAJOR CRINGE WARNING⚠️)

Edward was inching closer and closer to my face. I held his face and looked into his eyes. "I'm so in love with you. He whispered. I kissed his lips as passionately as I could. Edward kissed me back. His hand on my lower back. He pulled his head back and grinned at me. "Wow. He said laughing. "I love you. I said shyly. He hugged me and we kept on walking,looking for the way out of the forest. CRINGE OVER✋😃