9 (Rules)

Author pov

"Your highness what are you doing?" Moonbyul asked Jin who was busy writting.
"It is an important thing for my future." He said without taking gaze from the paper and kept writting.
"Yeah?" He nodded.
"I must be sure Jungkook won't be a jerk in future and I can have a safe life. I want to be sure. So I am writting some rules for him." Jin said.

"Your highness he is Gurio's crown prince!" Jin looked at Moonbyul with tightened brows.
"So? I am Seokjin! Bakjae's prince and Gurio's future great prince. I have my rights. He cannot bully me cause his place is upper than me." He said and started thinking.

"Ahhh what else I should write? Aha I found it!" He then wrote what came in his mind. He looked at the paper and smiled.
"Ok let's take a look! Ok no second wife or husband I can get divorce I can do whatever I want to him I just want 2 children more and I will kill him he cannot touch me till I fall for him if he hit me I will hit him too if he yells I won't speak with him. Ok everything's done." He said and gave a tight lip smile.

Moonbyul's mouth was open in shock!
"Your highness you are going to say these things to prince Jungkook?" Jin nodded and pouted.
"Yes! What is wrong with it? He is going to be my husband. I must be honest with him cause he is my husband. He must know my attitude as I must know his now come on I must see him." He then stood up!

"Your highness better-"
"Hey! Look this is my marriage life. I know what to do." He said and went out his room.
"Ok we must go to his place."
"Yes your highness but your highness please don't call prince by his name." Moonbyul said and smiled.
"Ahhh ok I know that!"

Jin pov

"Tell Jungkook I am here!" I said to his valet.
"Your highness prince Jungkook!" I looked at Moonbyul.
"Ah tell prince Jungkook I am here."I again smiled to his valet.
He bit his bottom lip.

"Your highness prince is....prince is...."
"Is what?"
"He is sick!"
"Yeah! What is with him? Did he go to a doctor? Wait here the doctor will come and check him. Anyway I can make him the soup appa used to make an-"
"No your highness! Prince Jungkook was tired an-"

"You said sick and now say tired? From being tired and sick are lots of differences. Wait a minute did he suddenly change his mind? He suddenly confessed his love and now became an asshole what does he think about himself? That can play with my emotions yeah yeah? Wait a minute is he a bipolar for real? God how can I live with a bipo-" I stopped as saw someone was about to run from behind. Jungkook?

"Hey where are you going?"

Jungkook pov

I stopped as heard Seokjin! I wanted to go away. I am embarrassed and don't know how to act after my conffession. It is why I told Taehyun to make an excuse if he came here.

"Where are you going?" I turned and looked at him.
He was looking at me with narrowed eyes.
"Lying is not nice! I hate someone lie to me. I am always honest with everyone. More we are going to be husbands how can I trust you now?" He said and rolled his eyes.
"I didn't lie."
"You are lying right now!" I swallowed.

"I am sorry!" He smiled.
"Good! I will forgive you. But why were you lying? If it is something about me tell me. Are you a real bipolar? You don't like me now?"
"No I....really love you!" He pouted. He becomes really cute when he pouts.

"Then why you ranaway from me and now was about to runaway again?" He said as was playing with his long sleeves.
"Ummm....I just...was worry how....you will react." He looked at me and bit his bottom lip. He then giggled.

"Ahhh you are shy?" He asked and giggled again. I got shocked as he hold my hand.
"No need to be shy! As I told you I am ok with this marriage. I still must think what was your husband's name but unfortunately I remembered I was sleeping in the class that day. But I don't have any problem till you are not a psycho and don't bring a second wife or husband. Anyway I wrote some rules that must share with you." He said and gave a tight lip smile. I must say I didn't understand half of his sentence. He says weird things! But what kind of rules?