31 (Three words)

Jungkook pov

"You still wanna go to Silla?" I smiled and nodded to my father.
"It is what I want to do!"
"Son but how can our great prince accompany you? I mean he isn't healed." My mother said. I smiled.
"Seokjin is getting better I thought maybe this journey will help him to forget the lose." My mother nodded.

"That sounds good! We are all sad cause of the lose of your first child!" I feel a little bad but for my husband's sake and what he wants I have to accompany with him.
"Father!"
"Yes son!"
"I want to take princess with me as well!"
"What?"

"I am sure Silla knows about this mess in royal family! We must be sure that other countries don't find about it evernthough I am sure that bitch has al-"
"Seok-"
"What? Did I say any wrong or lie? Anyway I was saying none of the countries must find about the secrets about the royal family! Get it?"

"Your highness our crown prince is right! Jungkook son you were thoughtful!" My father looked ag me.
"So what if she tires to do something?" I shook my head.
"She won't! We have her army more with what happened to Seokjin I doubt she put herself in another situation like that!"

Jin pov

"Who is Silla's embassodor?"
"Their secomd prince! Prince Yeonjun your highness!"
"Yeonjun?" Moonbyul nodded. King Yeonjun?

"So now his.....first brother is the crown prince yeah?"
"Prince Yeonseok is the crown prince but he is very sick your highness!" I nodded.
"He will die soon!"
"What?" I turned to Yeri who asked shocked. I smiled and waved my hands.

"Nothing nothing I said I wish he survives and doesn't die cause of the sickness." They nodded.
"So....about prince Yeonjun...."
"Yes your highness!"
"If...in any case the crown prince dies....is this Yeonjun guy a capable crown prince?" They looked at eachother.

"Come on! I am your master!"
"Your highness everyone know no one can stand against prince Yeonjun when it comes to fighting skills." I smiled.
"Except Jungkook!" They giggled as I said that!
"Of cpurse our crown prince is the best when it comes to these things!" I smiled and nodded.
"Now tell me more about this prince Yeonjun!"
"Your highness he won the war between them and the west emperor when he was just 17!"
"More prince Yeonjun is really popular between people." Moonbyul said and Yeri nodded.

"And about their relationship with us?" They looked at eachother and giggled.
"What is this?"
"Your highness.....it is what the maids are saying from the last time prince Yeonjun was here." I went near them.
"What is this?" Moonbyul came near me.
"Prince Yeonjun is in love with prince Beomgyu!" Great prince Beomgyu! I smiled and looked ag them.
"Yeah?" They giggled and nodded.
"What about prince Beomgyu?"
"We don't know but once I saw him looking at him from far as he was thinking." I nodded. Silly Seokjin if they weren't in love he wouldn't marry him.

"I wanna see my husband!"
"Your highness but we said you are rest-"
"Jungkoooook!"

Jungkook pov

"Your highness!" I smiled and greeted Silla's prince.
"Welcome to Gurio!" He smiled and bowed again.
"Thank you your highness!"
"Sit please!" We sat and he bowed his head.
"I heard about the lose of your first child! I am deeply sad and sorry about it! I want you to know Silla's people are as well sorry for this lost! I hope young great prince is doing well and is not sad about the lost!"

"Thank you! Great prince is getting better but the lose of our child was hard for him!" He sighed and nodded.
"So you came late!" He bit his bottom lip.
"Is there something we have to know?"
"There was some obstacles through coming Gurio. The way was not easy to come." I nodded.
"From which way you came?"
"Han mountain!"
"It must be cold there!" He nodded.
"It was!" I chuckled. In this time of the year Han mountain is not that cold.

"So.....it is crown prince's birthday! How's he doing?"
"Brother is getting better! The doctors are doing their best for him!" I nodded.
"Are the problems with the west kingdo-"
"Jungkook! Jungkook! Jungkook!" I got shocked as heard Seokjin. Getting up quickly I went to him.

"Sweetheart what is this?" He looked at me and then peince Yeonjun!
"You are prince Yeonjun yeah?" He asked excited and sat beside him.
"Seokjin! Sweetheart!"
"I am prince Seokjin! Gurio's great prince and Jungkook's husband! Only husband!" I looked at prince Yeonjun and smiled.
"Hello your highness! Glad to see you! I hope you are doing all fine!" Jin sighed and put his hand on his heart.
"Eventhougu a big pain is in this heart but I am handling things. And not forget to say how hard my husband's doing everything!" He said and looked at me with a smile.

Something is in his mind!

Author pov

"Yeah I was saying! Things will get different after marriage! Your life will get completely better. Like our Jungkook here!" Jungkook closed his eyes and sighed.
"He is one of the luckiest ones! Jungkook sweetheart tell him how lucky you are for having meand how happy you were in our wedding! He was head over heals!" Jungkook gave a smile and nodded.
"Yeah happy! Very happy! I don't know if I can get any happier!" Jin looked at him with narrowed eyes which made him to clear his throats.

"Well.....to agree with my husband's words I am really glad that I married with the one I love and now I am living with him! Living with the one you love is a bliss!" It was when Yeonjun who had lowered head shifted his head.
"Yeah?" He asked Jungkook who smiled and nodded.
"It is like you are completed! Happy! Have whatever you want!" He then looked at Jin who was looking at him.

"And it'll be the most beautiful thing if he loves you as well!" It was when Jin bit his bottom lip. He knew how much Jungkook loves him! Looking into Jungkook eyes he could feel that love!
"What if.....he doesn't love me?" They both turned to Yeonjun!
"Then you must try to show him your love!" Jin said.
"What if he doesn't find?" He sighed.
"He will understand it!" He looked at Jungkook.

"No matter what is his feelings toward you! He will understand your feelings! Your love!" With that he stood up and left the room. Jungkook was about to folllow him but was stopped with Yeonjun!
"Did I say something that made great prince mad?" Jungkook shook his head and smiled.
"It is cause of the baby's lose! No need to worry!" Yeonjun smiled.

"Thank you! Your words were very useful!" Jungkook smiled.
"We can always speak! Till you are here and when we came to Silla!"
"Your highness!"
"Yes?"
"I wanted to tell you something!" Jungkook smiled and nodded.

Jin pov

I sighed looking at the lake in front of me. There is just something in my mind! No someone! Jungkook!

His words were replaying in my mind! Like someone's doing it on purpose!
"Does someone wants us together that is doing this to me?" I chuckled and shook my head.
"I do understand his feelings! I do feel his love! I can see his love!" I sighed and looked at the sky.

"The thing is I am blind when it comes to see my own love! I am deaf when I wanna hear what my heart says and I cannot feel anything when my heart is getting touched. My own senses are betraying me it is not faiiirrrr!"

Jungkook pov

I chuckled as saw him stomping his foot and pouting like a baby!
"Something's bothering great prince!" Taehyun said. I chuckled.
"Stay here!"
"Yes your highness!" I went to him.

"And what is bothering my prince?" He turned to me with pouted lips. Coming to me he took my hand and put it on his heart!
"What is it saying?"
"Huh?"
"It doesn't speak with me! I thought maybe it'll tell you everything!"
"What are you saying?"
"Youe heart speaks with me! Your eyes as well are always telling me about your feelings." I looked at him.

"What are they saying?"
"You love me!" I smiled and hugged him.
"You can hear them cause I heard them before and now the amount love is that much that everyone can hear them!" I caressed his hair and kissed his head.
"Jungkook!" He shifted his head and looked at me like a baby!
"I am happy with my life!"
"Huh?"
"Thank you!" He said and held me tight!

I wish a day I can hear the three words I want to hear from you!

Heyyyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉