63 (Find)

Jin pov

All of the words prince Luhan said was in my mind. I cannot believe a big lie like this!
"Your highness I placed all of them here." I smiled and looked at the foods Luhan had made himself. I smiled and wiped my tears.
"Oh my god how much he has gone through?"
"Your highness!"
"He has made all of them with love for his son. While his son doesn't know! All he has is regret and.... oh my god what is he feeling right now?" When I lost Jimin I thought it was the worst thing. But knowing your baby is alive and someone has taken him from you......it is a nightmare.

"Crown prince enters!" I breathed deeply and smiled as Jungkook came in.
"Welcome!" He smiled and took his front cape out giving it to me.
"Thank you! Awwww lots of deliciouse foods. My prince had done alot today!" I chuckled and hrld his arm.

"I loved to cook for you but I haven't done this!" He looked at me.
"So it is the royal che-"
"No no no! I met a very good chef! He then made all of them. They are deliciouse but I will be mad if you say thry are more deliciouse than mine and get obsessed with them!" He chuckled and pecked my lips. Prince! I wish you were here now so would see the smile on Jungkook's lips.

"No one can be better than you!" I smiled.
"Come on say awee!" I brought the spoon toward his mouth and gave him some soup.
"Hmmmm!" His eyes was shining. Prince Luhan was indeed a good cook.
"You like it?" He quickly nodded.
"Let's eat they may-"
"Ahhh look at you betraying the promise you made seconds ago. I am sure you like it more than my cooking!"

"Babe it is deliciouse but not li-"
"Stop lying and eat! You liar!"

Luhan pov

"Your highness prince Seokjin's here!"
"Seokjin?"
"Yes appa!" I got shocked as saw him with a box.

"Son what are you doing here?" It is near two weeks I am in Gurio. I am still in daze. Being here is like a dream. But as well am afraid.
"I brought you cake! I made for Jungkook and father. I wanted you taste it as well. I always come here and eat your deliciouse foods so this time I brought you this." He said and smiled boldly.
I caressed his hair that was swinging in the wind.

"Aren't you the sweetest and the most beautiful one? Jungkook is surely lucky for having you!" Jin giggled.

Moonbyul pov

"Tell the prince I am here!" I bit my bottom lip and bowed to the crown prince.
"Your highness.....prince....prince went went to caterpillar celebration!" He narrowed his eyes.
"Wasn't it three months ago?" I closed my eyes.

"Well.....they are special ones." I looked at him who was looking at me without blinking.
"Then why are you here?"
"Prince Taehyung's here! I am here to take care of him!"
"Take care of Taehyung?" I nodded. He hummed.

"So prince's not here!"
"No! Your highness!" I swallowed. What if he has got suspicious.

Luhan pov

"Appa!" I looked at Seokjin who had a cute pout eating.
"You know how much I love when you call me that?" He giggled.
"Also the cake you brought was very deliciouse." He smiled.
"So what did you want yo say?" Hr pouted.

"So......when should we announce your being? I mean.....soon we must do it! But.....how?" He lowered his head.
"I know uou are worry for Jungkook!" He nodded.
"But at first.....I must see Sehun!"

"Father?" I closed my eyes and nodded.
"I have alot to tell him and alot to hear. More.....I've heard....he and the queen are inlove."
"Appa!"
"I won't enter the castel except being the great prince so.....I must deal lots of things with Sehun."
"He still has your photo beside his bed." I looked at him.