19 (My everything)

Jungkook pov

I was woken up when felt a pang on my head.
"Ouch!" It was when I found myself on the ground. I looked at my husband who was looking at me with narrowed eyes and tightened brows.
"Seokjin sweet-"
"Shouldn't you be in your room now?" He asked and stood up.

"It is ear-"
"It is not! Now TAKE YOUR ASS AND GO OUT TO DO YOUR WORKS. YOU LAZY USELESS CROWN PRINCE GO GO GO GO!" I brought my arms infront of my face as he started hitting me with the pillow.
"Hey hry hey I will go now let me change my clothes!" He looked at me.

"Fine! But you must be ready for your trial."
"Why?"
"Sexual harrassment!"
"What?"
"You kissed me without my permission so yeah I am going to file a case against you!" My mouth was widened open.

"Seokjin am I a joke to you?"
"What do you me-"

"I kept listening to you and do whatever you said but I wanna be honest with you! It is driving me crazy that you cannot even see me. It is bothering all the time acting to me like I am don't even exist or I don't have feelings I do Seokjin I do exist and do have feelings! And more it is like I am always doing things wrong! Really can't you see I am struggling? For US! For THIS TO WORK? You keep telling you are going to get divorce so how can I trust on you? How can I trust someone who doesn't even think has some responsibilities to me and is bonded to me. With a bond call marriage! You even are not taking this marraige seriouse and so me! You want me to be loyal but what are YOU doing for that huh? If things are confusing for you they are more for me cause I have a husband that is not my husband. How can I show I love you when you are blind to see that love? I am completely obvious with that but you are blind to see and deaf to hear when I say I LOVE YOU! I am not showing enough that I LOVE YOU? Didn't I do whatever YOU wanted? AREN'T THEY ENOUGH?"

"Jungkook!" He came near me but I stepped back.
"Is it....you...who is speaking....and acting like... this.....with me?" He asked his voice cracking.
"I won't come to you anymore! If.....you cannot see the amount of love I....have for you....then being here is useless! I'll leave here!"

Sehun pov

"Jungkook son!" He looked at me.
"Is something bothering you?" He smiled and shook his head. I heard he has came angrily out of their room. Maybe something is with him and great prince.

"I don't want to come in the middle of something that is not about me but you and your husband. Marriage is not always peaceful! You need lots of patience." He sighed.
"If you really love your husband you must sometimes step back of your rights because of him. You two must work things out not making them more complicated! Think about eachothers' good points. Your great prince is very smart and supports you in every way so it means he is loyal to you and you are important to him!" He looked at me shocked.

"Yeah?" I chuckled.
"Then why do you think he stood for you? He saved you and now is helping you and me for keeping the crown. It is caring son!" He lowered his head.
"I think I was the one who was blind and didn't see those sacrifices!" I smiled.
"I am sure you are wise enough to manage things yes son?" He smiled and nodded. I wish they solve their problem in the best way.

Jin pov

All of his words in my mind! How can I come over this? He told me I am blind and deaf to his love! He said I am doing nothing for us! When I am struggling for everything!
"He is silly! What would you do if your world have been changed? I don't know what's going on in my life and now am beside an emotional and silly crown prince!"

"Yoru highness!" I put my head on the table.
"Appaaa! I wish you were here! Dad I want you!" I burst into tears. I am tired. I don't know where I belong to.