29 (My best)

Author pov

"Ahhhhhhh! It.....hurtsssss!" King and queen were outside Jin's room all worried.
"Great prince is in pain! Your highness we must do something!" Queen Nayeon told king.
"What should we do my queen? The doctors are there. I am sure they'll do their best for great prince and his baby." She swallowed and wiped her tears.

In that time Jungkook came.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Jungkook's eyes got widened open.
"Where were you? Did you find the one-" But Jungkook's mind was all to Seokjin! Did something happen when he fall?
"My....m-my prince!" In that time the doctor came out.
"How's great prince?" The doctor bit his bottom lip and sighed.
"Your highness I am sorry but.....but prince.....prin-"
"Prince what?"
"Has lost the baby! Prince Seokjin's not feeling well as well." King and queen turned to Jungkook.

Jungkook on the other hand had Jin's scream in his ears.
"He is....in pain?" Jungkook ran inside the room and got shocked as saw Jin's clothes all bloody and he was crying.
His heart cluntched and ran to Jin.
"Seokjin sweetheart! Look at me! Look at me." Jin looked at him and cried.

"W-why are....hey what is with my prince? W-what is....this blood? W-why are you crying?" Jin sat and looked at Jungkook with red eyes.
"Jungkook! The drug.....that doctor gave me.....to make me cry! OH MY GOD ahhhhhhh ot hurtsssss!" He said and started rubbing his eyes.

Jungkook got shocked.
"You....you have pain in your eyes?"
"Of course! You didn't think it is cause of our baby loss did you? Ahhhhhhhh it is painful!" Jin cried and pouted.
"Wh-what is this blood?"
"Your highness it is animals' blood. Great prince and doctor Seo did this!" Jungkook couldn't believe how good Jin had planned and was acting.

"It is....it is fak-"
"Ahhhhhh my babyyyyyyyy! Nooooooo noooooo I've lost my first oneeeeee!" Jin cried out loud and dropped himself in Jungkook's hold.
"Come on cry!" He said and started crying loudly.
"M.....my....ba....byyyyyyyyy! Ahhhhhhhh!" He followed Jin's eyes who was lookng at the door.

Turning his head he found his parents standing in the room.
"Son!" He looked at Jin who was holding his cape tightly and burying his head in his chest. Seeing how Jin was crying suddenly made his tears to fall.
"Seokjin sweetheart! Don't......cry!" Jin shifted his head and got shocked as saw Jungkook's teary eyes. He disn't know why but could feel Jungkook was crying for real.

"H-how? M-my b...baby!" He whispered and Jungkook held him tightly.
"Don't cry it breaks my heart!" Jungkook bursted into tears and started crying loudly. Jin pouted in Jungkook's hold and soon he was crying. Real tears were falling! He could feel Jungkook's heartbeat! The love he was speaking about!

"S-son! Don't cry! It is....ok! You'll have a baby.....soon an-" Remembering his plans he started crying loudly again.
"My.....babyyyyy! Jungkooookkkkk! Our.....babyyyyy!" He gripped Jungkook's cape tightly.
"Seokjin....Seokjin sweetheart!" Jin looked all around and suddenly closed his eyes and fell in Jungkook.

"SEOKJIN! SEOKJIN!"
"Sorry your highness we must check great prince."
"M-my husband! MY HUSBAND!" The doctor laid Jin on the bed and checked his rate.

"Sorry your highness but you must leave!"
"My hus-" Jungkook got quite as saw Jin and he winked to him. He shook his head and just went out. His husband was surely something!

Jungkook pov

I got shocked as the doctor came out of Seokjin's room and nurses had bloody sheets and clothes.
"How's prince Seokjin?" My dad asked.
"Your highness! Great prince's not in a good condution. He has lost lota of blood and....the lose of his baby is deppressing him."
"He'll be fine yeah?" Queen asked worried. Doctor Seo bit his bottom lip. I know what is in Jin's mind.