33: Return

♢•♢•♢•♢•♢

"And the fact that those assholes tied us up with silver chains so it can suppress our wolves," Yoongi groaned.

"How do we get loose from these dang sliver chains?" Gem said.

"I don't know, wait is that a hammer I see in that corner?" Jimin said, squinting his eyes to see if his eyes deceived him or not.

"Yes, yes it is!" D.O yelled.

"Great, kick that hammer towards me," Jimin grunted, sliding down into the floor.

"And how is that hammer going to help you? What? Are you gonna pound the chains with the hammer?" Namjoon scoffed.

"Exactly," Jimin said, reaching the hammer that D.O kicked to him.

"That's a dumb idea," Yoongi said.

"Well listen you cat, I will try out my amazing idea while you guys think of your own okay?" Jimin said before he began pounding the chains with the hammer.

"Well while Jimin does that stupid hammer thing and fail, let's think of something," Namjoon seriously said.

"I'm free, I'm a genius!" Jimin said, standing up while shaking the chains off him.

"Nevermind what I said, Jimin's idea was great now hurry and free me!" Yoongi yelled.

♢•♢•♢•♢•♢

Taehyung feasted his eyes around the room, searching for a way out.

Nothing was there besides a locked door and window for possible escape.

It wasn't like he could've shifted into his wolf and break the door down since Daniel placed a sliver necklace around his neck as as much as he tried, he couldn't remove it on his own. So therefore his wolf was surpressed.

"Uhhh what do I do?! How do I get out of here?" Taehyung groaned, walking towards to door, gripping the handle and pulling on it.

But what he didn't expect was for the door to open.

Taehyung looked at the door with wide eyes.

"I'm not gonna question it," Taehyung whispered, bolting out of the door.

The dark scary hallways were dead empty.

Not a single soul could be found.

Taehyung scratched his neck where the necklace was before deciding to walk down the enormous staircase.

"Is no one here? Am I free? Nah this has to be a trick," Taehyung said to himself.

Taehyung gasped when he say the front entrance.

Just as he was about to run at it he bumped into something.

"Ow-TAEHYUNG!" Jimin whispered, bringing Taehyung into a bone crushing hug.

"JIMIN!" Taehyung softly squeaked, returning the hug.

"Taehyung! Are you okay?" Everyone asked.

"I'm good now that you're all here!" Taehyung said voice full of relief.

"Hyungs.......I'm sorry," Taehyung sadly said.