12: Attacked

♢•♢•♢•♢•♢

"WHAT?!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol screaming in sync at the top of their lungs.

They had just found out that the EXO pack had been under attack.

"HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN!?" Baekhyun screamed.

"The other neighboring packs must have teamed up on us because of you know what." Kai said.

"Fuck, we're so fucked, we have to go," Chanyeol said.

"But what about Taehyung?" Chen asked.

"We stick to our original plan and leave him under his mates protection is what we have to do." Baekhyun said.

"As for us, I'll figure out what we should do after he leave," Chanyeol said.

"How do we tell Taehyung? He wouldn't want us to leave without him," Kai said.

"How do you tell me what?" Taehyung said.

Everyone's head snapped towards Taehyung.

Baekhyun sighed.

It was of no use to lie to Taehyung, be had to tell them that EXO pack was attacked.

"EXO pack was under attack and we have to go and handle the situation over there," Baekhyun said.

"WHAT?! fuck okay let me go pack," Taehyung gasped.

"No Tae, you're staying here." Chanyeol sighed.

"What why? My pack was under attack so why shouldn't I got to see what's going on?!" Taehyung said as he was starting to get upset.

"It's not safe Tae, we don't know if it's bait, a trick or whatever. We can't risk losing you Tae so you need to stay here for your own safety. And you know that you will be the safest with your mate," Baekhyun interjected.

"Fine," Taehyung said.

"Wait what?" Lay said.

The didn't expect Taehyung to agree so easily.

"I understand that it's because you wanna protect me so I'll listen to you," Taehyung maturely said.

"I love you Tae," Baekhyun said, hugging Taehyung.

"I love you too hyung," Taehyung replied returning the hug.

"GROUP HUG!" Sehun shouted.

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

"Please be sure to stay safe hyungies," Taehyung said.

"We promise Tae," Chen said.

"It's time for us to go," Chanyeol announced.

They all said their goodbyes and Taehyung watched as the soon disappeared into the forest.

Taehyung sighed.

There was a lot of emptiness since his hyungs weren't there.

Taehyung perked up as he heard ruffles from bushes behind.

He turned around alerted but soon calmed down when he recognized the black wolf that popped out from the bushes.

"You okay?" Jungkook mind linked.

"Yeah, I just miss them," Taehyung sighed.

Jungkook walked up and nuzzled his head on Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung giggled and patted Jungkook's furry head.

Jungkook nudged Taehyung to sit against a tree trunk and rested his head on top of his lap.

Taehyung trailed his fingertips past Jungkook's soft fur while listening to the alpha released soft growls of pleasure.

Jungkook was living his best life, all he ever wanted was to find his mate to experience getting his mates affection and basically he got  it.

The pair spent hours upon hours in the deep forest, cuddled up against each other under the moonlight and there was nothing more that they ever wanted. All they wanted was to be in each other's embrace.

Taehyung's birthday was quickly approaching and Taehyung knew what he had to do and his choice.

Taehyung would have never expected to be so drawn to an alpha let alone his own alpha mate but maybe Jungkook was an exception.

Maybe he might finally be able to live peacefully with the people me loved surroundings him after a long time.

♢•♢•♢•♢•♢

"Alpha, we found him," a wolf mind linked to it's head Alpha.

"My little omega, soon you'll be mine and nothing can ever tear us apart." The Alpha evilly chuckled.

♢•♢•♢•♢•♢

Merry Christmas Eve my loves, sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to put something out for you guys for a little Christmas Eve gift!