09: Unexpected Heat

♢•♢•♢•♢•♢

"Hyung, I don't feel well," Taehyung pouted.

"Aww, what's wrong with my Taebear?" Baekhyun cooed.

"My tummy hurts, my head hurts and I just wanna die," Taehyung whined.

"Maybe it's your period," Baekhyun said.

"Impossible, my period ended two days ago," Taehyung reasoned.

"Let's ask Jin since he is the pack doctor," Baekhyun said.

"Okay- Ow!" Taehyung yelled.

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun said, voice laced with concern.

"I-I think so, I just felt a sharp pain in my tummy," Taehyung said.

"We need to go see Jin," Baekhyun said.

♢•♢•♢•♢•♢

"Ah Taehyung, Baekhyun, how can I help you both?" Jin sweetly greeted.

"Taehyung isn't feeling well and I was wondering if you can check up on him," Baekhyun said.

"Of course! Tae, come sit on this chair so I can examine you," Jin.

~A few moments later~

"Well Taehyung, it looks like you are about to go into heat," Jin said.

"WHAT?!" Taehyung and Baekhyun yelled at the same time.

"but how? My heat isn't due for another month," Taehyung said.

"This is the first time I'm seeing something like this, it's possible that male Omegas would get it sooner than female omegas," jin explained.

"What do we do?" Baekhyun asked.

"Well Jungkook can-" Jin started.

"Can I have another option?" Taehyung immediately asked.

"You can take suppressants but I'm not positive that it will work 100% since if you take it, you will be taking it while getting your heat whereas you are supposed to take it way before you start your heat." Jin sighed.

"Are there no other options?" Baekhyun asked.

"There is one but it's very painful. You can just bare the pain an sit in a bathtub full of ice water to cool down since during heats, your body will be on fire and the only way to relieve that is to be in close contact with your mate, having sex with your mate or the suppressants." Jin explained.

"Aish okay thank you, can I have some pills just incase?" Taehyung asked.

"Sure," Jin replied handing Taehyung a pack of pills.

"What are you gonna do Tae?" Baekhyun asked as the walked out of Jins office.

"I don't know," Taehyung honestly replied.

"Are you gonna let Jungkook help you?" Baekhyun asked.

"I don't wanna resort to that," Taehyung sighed.

♢•♢•♢•♢•♢

The next day flew by in a literal heart beat.

Jungkook was currently in his office working on some paper work when a certain scent caught his attention.

He could feel his Alpha start to squirm around.

This could only mean one thing.

His mate was in heat.

On the other side of the pack house, Baekhyun and Jin were currently trying to calm Taehyung down by putting him in an ice bath.

"H-Hyung, h-hurts," Taehyung whimpered.

"I know Tae, but just try to relax okay? Do you want your suppressants?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yes," Taehyung whispered, this pain was unbearable.

"This is just gonna get worse if Taehyung is not with his mate during this critical time," Jin said.

"I don't think Taehyung would want that, he isn't ready for sex-" Baekhyun said.

"As I said yestery, Jungkook doesn't have to have sex with him, just skin to skin touch will make it bearable but I don't know if his alpha will be able to control himself," Jin said.

"Shall I call Jungkook Tae? You guys can just cuddle and the pain will go away," Baekhyun said.

"YES! PLEASE, JUST ANYTHING TO TAKE THIS PAIN AWAY!" Taehyung yelled when a wave of pain overtook him.

"Okay, I'll be right back," Baekhyun said running out of the room, not forgetting to close the door behind.

"What's going on?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

"Taehyung is in heat," Baekhyun said.

"Fuck," Chanyeol cursed.

♢•♢•♢•♢•♢

"Head Alpha Jungkook, I need your help!" Baekhyun exclaimed, running into Jungkook's office.after knocking.

"Taehyung is in heat and I was wondering if you can help him- Whoa wait up!" Baekhyun exclaimed, holding back a red eyed Jungkook from storming out the room.

"Taehyung is not ready for sex, and if you two do end up having sex, he will hate you forever when his heat is over and he is in a right state of mind, please just cuddle with him and control yourself," Baekhyun pleaded.

Jungkook groaned.

He had to control himself for his mate.

"Fine," Jungkook said.

♢•♢•♢•♢•♢