Car sex

Chapter 8

After Yelena  said that to me I slightly started to believe her but I was still wasted and didn't know what the fuck I was doing..

Yelena then breaks the eye contact and takes her fingers and puts them down your throat and says "tell me you forgive me right now you fucking dumbass."

As your struggling to speak because her fingers are even deeper into your throat now you say "I- for-give y-you Yelena.."

"That's what I like to hear" Yelena says

"I need to something about that bitch Yimir she still d-did me wrongggg" you said slurring your words

"She was drunk, so I wouldn't blame her. Let's just give it a little bit to have her explain and apologize to you.." Yelena says in a deep voice

"Alrighttt Yelena now it's time to havee soomee f-fun" you say stuttering

You then get on top of Yelena and you start to rub on yelenas leg moaning quietly, Yelena grabs you by the waist and starts rubbing against you  as well..

"Mhmmm god damn.. y/n your so fine." Yelena says while quietley teasing you

You grab Yelena by the throat and push the seat in the car all the way back so your on top of her now

You then ask "Yelena do you want me to fuck you.."

"Y/n-" Yelena says stuttering

"I said do you want me to fucking fuck you." You responded cutting Yelena off

"Y-yes I do y/n..fuck me." Yelena says

"Give me a strap on Yelena, I know you have one.." you said

Yelena reaches in the back of the car to grab a strap on, you we're suprised she acually had one, you grabbed it and put it on while you took off your pants and underwear..

You were now completely naked expect the strap on, you shoved it in yelenas mouth and she groaned and started licking it while looking up at you..

You started unbuttoning yelenas pants and taking them off, you start licking her clit while rubbing near her entrance..

Yelena starts breathing heavily now that your teasing her..

You start to arrange the strap on to yelenas entrance and enter her slowly

Yelena starts moaning and starts making out with you slowly while you start thrusting into her tight hole..

She was wet as fuck and you could even tell Yelena was more then horny watching you thrust in and out of her..

Yelena started licking your hand while you fucked her..

You bit yelenas neck while fucking her because you were so turned on seeing Yelena like this..

You were the dominant one now.

Even though everything was a blur you were definitely making Yelena feel good, Yimir had nothing on you..

Yelena then reached her climax and said "now it's my turn to fuck you babe.."

Yelena took the strap on and put it on, now the only thing she had on was the strap on and her unbuttoned tuxedo top..

Yelena started inserting fingers inside of you while looking you up and down spitting on your entrance..

Yelena then started kissing you passionately while entering inside of you with the strap on this time.

Yelena entered you slowly but then when she got even deeper she started thrusting into you even faster and faster..

It felt so good you couldn't hold back your moans , this was the loudest you've ever been.. this almost felt better then a real dick..

While yelena was thrusting into you she was licking your clit and giving you hickeys, Yelena started groaning louder and louder cause of how horny she was for you..

Yelena kept thrusting and thrusting looking you in the eyes making you cum multiple times..

After you both cum again and again she drives you home, and you talk it out with Yimir even though you we're still pissed..

You heard her explanation and understood just fine.. you then fell asleep drunk again waiting to see what's gonna happen between you and Yelena.