All night

Chapter 12 😗

"So, you gonna let me shove my fingers in that pretty little mouth of yours?" Yelena said

"Y-Yelena.. cmon-" You said

Yelena starts sliding her fingers up to your mouth slowly caressing your lips..

You start breathing heavy cause you we're falling right into her trap, just like everytime..

She slides 2 fingers in your mouth while gripping the headboard with her other hand... Yelena looks you in the eyes and tells you "just..enjoy it babe.."

You then move in closer to Yelena and you start sliding your hand to yelenas neck and started lightly choking her while licking her fingers as they were in your mouth..

Yelena started smirking at you while shoving her fingers deeper down your throat..

You let out a small moan..

"Already moaning from this, hm you want me bad don't you?" Yelena said in a seductive voice

"Y-yes.." You said

Yelena then leans back on the headboard of the bed and starts unbuttoning her pants while looking you in the eyes..

After Yelena unbuttoned her pants she pulled them down a bit so you could see her underwear now..

Yelena then slid her fingers down to her underwear and pulled them to the side while spreading her legs out..

Yelena then inserted her own finger into her entrance slowly..

She was still looking you in the eyes while thrusting her fingers in and out of her p*ssy..

Yelena started breaking heavily and groaning while looking at you..

You then go on top of Yelena while she's fingering herself and you then spit on your fingers and insert them into Yelena as well..

Yelena started moaning because of how good this felt for her..

"Mmm, y/n.." Yelena groaned

You laugh in a seductive voice..

You then move down so that your face is basically touching her p*ssy.. you start giving Yelena head while she's fingering herself..

You start licking up and down slowly then fast making her squirm around and twitch..

"I see your liking this...Yelena" you say

"Fuck yeah, now it's your turn y/n.." Yelena says while taking her fingers out of her entrance..

Yelena then licks her fingers and looks you up and down for a sign for you to take off your underwear now..

You then start sliding down your underwear slowly teasing Yelena

You then lay down on your back and put your hand on your thigh while spreading your legs for a sign for Yelena to come join you

Yelena walks over and takes her belt and ties up your hands while smirking at you..

"Y/n are you okay with this?" Yelena said

"Yes,now keep going pretty girl.." You said

After Yelena ties your hands up she then takes off your shirt so now your completely naked..

Yelena then takes her finger and slides it over your c!it..

You start breathing heavy cause she was teasing you..

Yelena starts rubbing slowly and then inserting 2 fingers going in and out while looking you in the eyes..

You start moaning because her fingers felt so good inside of you..

"Fuck Yelena..let's go all night" You said