Date night

Chapter uh idk tbh...
but yeah the next few chapters are going to be smut since that's what I feel like writing abt so yeah 🙄😫 also follow my tik tok @dirtybongwater17

.

"Ahh, I'm so exited for this date with Yelena" you glared at your watch looking at the time waiting to start getting ready.

"Hey babe, I'm exited to see you again, I'm going to come pick you up in 20" Yelena texted you

"Me too, I'll see you in a bit." You replied while getting ready to shower

You then shower and do your makeup and get a nice outfit on with a matching underwear and bra set underneath.

About 20 mintues later you hear a knock on your door, you go open it and it's Yelena.

"Hey, babe" Yelena said glaring at you

"Hi! You ready to go?" You reply with your hand around your neck in nervousness.

"Yup" Yelena said sliding her hand around my waist gripping tightly while walking to the car.

Yelena opens the door for you and you step into the passenger seat.

"So what bar do you want to go to,babe?" She said gripping the steering wheel focusing on the road.

There is one up the street next too that restaurant we went to last time, let's just head there." You reply while leaning back in the seat glaring over at Yelena. "Sounds good to me" Yelena said turning into the bar parking lot

You both walk inside of the bar and sit down..

You both just talk for hours and drink your lives away..

You didn't quite realize how much you drank but you are definitely a lightweight..

"Y-yelena you look so so prettyy" you say slurring your words

"My my, I'm in for a treat tonight" Yelena said looking me up and down. "Do you want to head back to my place soon y/n?"

"Yes." You reply knowing what's going to happen.

After about an hour you both decide it's about time to leave so that's what you do.

"Cmon you lightweight." Yelena said sarcastically

"Fuck off" you say holding a middle finger up at Yelena jokingly

"Haha" let's go

On your way back home you decide to tease Yelena a bit because isn't that so much fun..🙄

You reach a stoplight and decide it's time to start..

"Ahh, it's getting quite hot in here, isn't that right Yelena?" You say while getting on top of her leg

Yelena let out a confused noise but kept her thoughts to herself and just kept driving when the stoplight turned green.

You start moving back and forth on her leg whispering in her ear making Yelena swerve the car a bit.

Yelena gave you one of her death stares in annoyance that you were teasing her because she hates when she can't get her hands on what she wants right away.

You were to distracted to realize you were already pulling into the driveway of Yelenas house.

"Get out" Yelena said stern in her voice

You then get out of the car and before you could even look back up at Yelena she was out of the car hovering above you.

Yelena then gropes you by the ass and leads you into the house and down to her room.

Yelena forcefully pushes you down on the bed not giving you a second to breath before she takes your lips and starts shoving her tongue down your throat.

You whimper and grab Yelena by the hair leaving room to see her undercut while she dominates you.

Yelena then places her fingers on your soft lips brushing over them lightly

"Suck" she commands while shoving them in your mouth

You flick your tongue around her fingers getting a taste of her.

Yelena then throws your legs over her shoulders and grinds on you, then smacks you in the face showing you her dominance..

She then puts you down and gets up and grabs a strap on that was even bigger then any strap you've seen before

"Ass up, face down" Yelena said sternly

You obey despite really regretting it because you know your gonna be in a wheelchair after this..

She takes the strap on and rubs it up and down your pussy while rubbing your clit with her thumb

Yelena then positions herself to your entrance and spits on the strap on while grabbing your hair getting ready to thrust into you.

She then inserts it inside and you whimper and arch your back because of the pain but..so much pleasure..

You try to contain your moans as she goes faster and harder, but it's really hard.

"You know I hate it when your quiet, bitch" Yelena says thrusting even deeper.

"Make me moan then." You say with an attitude

Yelena then groans in anger.. and thrust into you hitting your g spot multiple times.. over and over while grabbing your hips.

You moan loudly because of how good she was fucking you.. you couldn't stop, you wanted this to last forever..

"My my , your such a dirty girl." Yelena says while groaning trying not to moan..

Yelena then flips you over so your on your back and presses her hand on your stomach while going in and out with the strap on feeling it deep in your stomach.

She grabs the headboard while fucking you harder and harder making you beg, asking for more

"That's right, moan for me." She said getting ready to reach her climax.

Yelena grabs you by the neck and makes out with you while you both reach your climax.

"Your legs are shaking babe, you enjoyed it?"Yelena said breathing heavily

"Y-yes I did."

Yelena kisses you on the forehead and you both shower up and fall asleep..

You like where things are going with her. :)