Prologue

The night is dark. Very dark. It was the perfect place.

"So,", said a voice in the dark. It was masculine, and sounded a bit off his rails. "Are we all here?"

"Well, of course," replies a female voice. "You said you had some plan that would bring us to victory. We're interested."

The man's goat ears twitched. "It's a good plan. It IS a good plan.", he protests.

"It better.", the woman says, examining her sword. "We haven't had a victory in weeks, you old goat."

"I am not an 'old' goat!"

The woman rolled her eyes. You have the weirdest insults, and your plans never work out, she thought to herself. But she didn't say it. After all, the old goat was the Original Villain's appointed leader. But she just couldn't see it being a good idea.

"Say it already.", snapped one of younger villains. "Or are you too f***ing scared?", he taunts.

The goat hybrid's eyes narrowed. "Seize, isn't it? One of our recruits?"

"Well, yeah.", Seize says. "Or are you growing senile?"

"Well then, Seize.", says the man. "Respect is important here. The more respect, the more lenient I may be."

He then grabs Seize, preventing the younger villain from wriggling out of his grasp, glaring straight at him. "And I have all authority to drop you off the tallest building. You wouldn't survive. And even if you did, I would leave you there to die.", he threatens.

Seize just glares defiantly at the hybrid. "You wouldn't even dare, you son of a b****. I could just hop right up to the heroes and have you found."

"Oh, you won't," replies the goat hybrid. "I'll be watching you. I'll make sure you're dead."

Seize now looked a bit nervous, slight fear reflecting in his blue eyes. "Oookay then, big guy, I won't."

"Good.", was all the hybrid said, letting Seize down. 

Hm, let's see how long the newbie's going to last.. thinks the woman, a bit amused.

"The plan, sir?", asks one of the other villains who were watching.

The hybrid brightened up. "Well, you see, I'm proposing that we spy on them. We send someone they wouldn't expect to their academy."

Now the woman was really interested.

The hybrid walked over to one of the recruits. "And I know just who we'll send."