Disgusting, perfect. [BrightRome]

"So, since you and Arthit are the only people I can trust with not making fun of me and I'm really helpless, I decided to call you."

"What about P'Arthit?" Kongphob asked.

"Oh, asking him would be a waste of time. I wasn't supposed to tell you, but most of the gifts you've got from him actually May helped him choose. Are you going to help me or what?"

"Yeah, alright. So, what does he like?" said Kong, thinking about what he's going to do with the new information. Actually, he wasn't that surprised.

"Animals? I guess. He's in some stray animals saving club or whatever he calls it," said Bright a little shy, but wouldn't admit it. It has been a long time since the last time he was in love.

"And what's your budget?" said Kongphob as he saw the price tags at the jewellery shop.

"Nong, I bought a whole ass bar not so long ago in case you forgot," Bright reminded him.

"Right, what about this one?" Kong showed him a necklace with a miniature cat pendant.

"Definitely not, he doesn't wear necklaces, and he likes to be extravagant. This is too minimalist."

"Alright, then this one?" Kongphob pointed at a bracelet with a lot of tiny paws pendants hanging all the way around.

"That's so cute it's giving me a headache. Disgusting, perfect," Bright grabbed the bracelet and paid for special gift packaging.

238 words