Damn Trap. [BrightRome]

Free continuation of “Disgusting. Perfect.“

“Happy anniversary P'Bright!“ said Rome as he walked into the empty bar, sprinkling serotonin all over the place. He handed the taller a decent blue box and started jumping up and down enthusiastically.
“Open it! Open it! Open it!“

“Calm down, it's not like it'll run from me, don't rush me,“ older scolded him as he awkwardly untied the green ribbon.

“Oh, sorry. Do you like it?“ Rome couldn't resist one more little jump.

It was a photo of two of them in an elegant frame slightly covered in cute stickers. Bright remembered Romes friend Emma taking this photo. She said she wanted to try a new camera and Rome convicted him to pose. Damn trap.

As Rome could see taller out of words, he managed to continue.

“You never take pictures with me. And I get it, you said you're new in all this, and you need time. I just want you to know that I don't mind waiting for you. Take that only photo of us as a reminder that I'm always here, no matter how many people know about me being your boyfriend.“

Bright put the frame on a bar and as he turned back, he leaned down pulling smaller boy in his arms.

“Damn shorty, you can't make me soft like this.“

“No, I have to, so you'll get used to it,“ Rome giggled.

“Uh, whatever. I got something for you too. Here,“ Bright showed little box in Romes little hands when he managed to think as straight as his one apparently not so straight braincell allowed again.

Romes eyes widened as he saw the fancy box. He opened it. Bright couldn't stop smile appearing on his face as he watched forming dimples at the youngers cheeks.

“Before you can protest, no it wasn't that expensive. And your gift has much more meaning than some bracelet, so just take it and don't complain.“

“It's beautiful and cute, thank you. I love you,“ Rome locked older in another hug.

“Yeah, yeah, I love you too.“

340 words