Expressions [ManType]

For Man, there was no need for verbal expressions of their love from his beloved, and Type always found a way to let the other know his feelings.

Like when they haven't seen each other for quite some time...

"What are you doing?" asked confused Type when a head of his boyfriend landed in his lap, disturbing his reading.

"I need attention," the other one explained his actions, but his smile disappeared after Type seemed to refuse to put his book away.

"I missed you," he tried his luck again. A few moments and one sigh later, he finally felt a hand going through his hair.

Or when he shows his love by cooking...

"That smells nice, is it my favourite?" Man peeked through the door to the kitchen.

"You can see, right?" Type muttered in front of the stove.

"Didn't you say you don't like it?" Man placed another question, however this time, the answer didn't come.

Or when he wanted to show he cares...

That day was going to be hectic. Man crawled out of an empty bed, seriously thinking about calling in sick. When he reached the kitchen, he was meet with a cup of coffee and a little note.

"You got this :)"

That day turned out to be quite good.

Not to mention physical touch Type said he hates...

As they turned off all the lights, Type waited a while, for Man to fall asleep. Then he slowly turned on the bed to facing him and laid on the others chest, placing his hand across his waist.

Little did he know, his boyfriend couldn't stop smiling and had trouble sleeping that night.

276 words