Changed My Mind II [TharnType]

The room Type woke up in was neatly tidied. The other side of the bed was empty, that made remembering the previous night a little harder. As he turned his head to the side, he was greeted by a glass of water, a pill and a note. Type did not want to take the medicine, who knows what it could really be, but the pounding in his head was stronger than his doubts. After he drank almost half of the water, he grabbed the note.

Feel free to collect yourself. Sorry for the shirt, I left one of mines on the bed.
Ps: you were great.

With pinkish cheeks from a memory the note made him remember, Type started to collect his clothes which were laying on the floor, leaving fallen buttons from his shirt behind. The shirt on the bed smelled like a classic men's cologne. Type never liked smells like 'strong breeze of masculinity', but he put it on anyway, not having any other choice.

He decided to use the bathroom and wash his face a little. After that, he looked all over the room, just to make sure he didn't forget something. Finally, he closed the door behind him.

A few steps before the elevator, Type eyed the stairs and changed the direction. After a few steps, he totally abandoned the idea of hitting the gym today. Maybe he should just go home and watch animal planet. Stealing one of his roommates ice cream also wouldn't be a bad idea.

As he entered the hall on the ground floor, his eyes caught a silhouette standing up from a chair in the corner.

Him.

Type stood stunned, giving the other man time to walk towards him. Type remembered the glare the very second he received it again. He remembered the lips, the kisses it gave him and all the things it whispered to him the previous night.

"Ehm, I wanted to just end it with the note, but I- cannot stop thinking about it. This is not something that normally happens, but I understand if-... If you want to just forget me." this time, his voice was shaking.

"Oh, changed your mind?" Type smirked, gaining confidence from the man's shyness.

"I guess? As I said, I don't really have experience with-"

"That's not an answer for me." Type cut him off.

Tharn's eyes widened as he realised the game the other one was playing. He could only chuckle.

"Yes. I changed my mind. Could you give me a chance?" He hoped.

"Type."

"What?"

"So you know the name of your boyfriend."

428 words