Changed My Mind [TharnType]

He didn't know if he was still angry or just sad and disappointed when he sat on a bar stool. The bartender immediately noticed him, but didn't think much of his appearance. There are hundreds like him on daily basis.

"Something strong," he said to the bartender.

"Make it two."

He turned to the man next to him and from the mysterious look on his face could tell, he didn't come here just for a few drinks.

"Tough day?" stranger didn't stay quiet.

"I'm not interested," hissed Type.

"Alright, but if you want to talk to some guy you'll probably never see again, my question hasn't expired yet."

Type drank his drink as soon as he received it, immediately ordering another one. Is he really going to rant about his ex in front of a total stranger who can be dangerous? Yes, and he doesn't give a fuck.

"I can't believe he was telling me all that bullshit and then fucked the first bitch he met," he put his face in his hands, not minding if the man heard it.

"There you go, that's why I'm not in a relationship. There's no chance of getting hurt if you are just sleeping around."

"Yeah, and those diseases must be pretty fun too."

"I'm clean, but that's not relevant information for you, if I remember correctly," he chuckled.

"Whatever, I don't care," Type shrugged.

"I've heard that a lot."

Type wasn't a heavy drinker, normally, he would be passing out after a few drinks, but now, after the fifth empty glass, he felt even more sober than before. And god, he wanted his revenge so bad.

"Do you do this every day?" he turned to his companion once again.

"Of course not, I call this more like a free time activity. Why, changed your mind?" he smirked.

"Maybe."

"That's not an answer for me."

Type was never like this. At all. But anger with little help of five alcoholic drinks in his organism decided for him.

"Okay, fine, I changed my mind, jeez," he exclaimed.

"I have a room in a hotel nearby."

When he said nearby, Type didn't expect to be in an elevator after less than fifteen minutes, considering the fact that the person whose name he still didn't know had hands all over him the whole time. He would lie if he said he didn't like it.
As they went up, he was pulled into a rough kiss, while his shirt was untucked from his jeans.
In a second, they were in front of the room.

"Tharn."

"What?"

"So you know what name to moan."

436 words