Red [KornIn]

Korn always loved sunsets. Intouch and him were watching the sun go down on their usual spot almost every day and neither of them were tired of that. He couldn't imagine how In or others see sunsets, but that didn't stop him from admiring the beautiful scenery.

"In?" he said, not moving a muscle. The other just leaned on his shoulder, so he took it as an answer and continued.

"They said sun is yellow, what does yellow look like?"

"It's... bright and shiny, like when you're happy. My favourite flowers are yellow, they make me happy. But right now it's not yellow, it's red."

"Really? And what red looks like?" he asked again, leaving the other boy thinking for a while. Finally, he spoke.

"Have you ever been in love?"

"Love?" confused tone in Korns voice made the other giggle.

"Yes, not like when you are with someone, and you feel butterflies in your stomach, I would say that's pink. But more than that, when you have strong feeling towards someone, when you know you can't live without them, ever. That is red."

The boys went silent once again, watching the sun go almost all the way behind the horizon. They were enjoying every moment, leaving all their problems behind for a couple of hours.

"In?"

"Yes?"

"You are my red."

222 words