chapter 16: the fight

the fight

the fight

cassies pov:

i checked my phone and saw a few texts from kie telling me to get over to the chateau. i started heading over there still in my pjs.

(a/n as usual think wtv u want this is what i cld imagine her in)

"cassss" kie yelled louder than i've ever heard her as i started walking in.

"oh my god please be quiet" i responded in a whisper.

"my head is killing me" i added.

"what'd you take last night" she asked with genuine concern in her voice but there was no way she was about to find out i did coke with rafe cameron the brother of her mortal enemy.

"just the normal shit" i responded looking back at her. she put on a sad smile and then told me that she needed help fixing heywards boat.

i was normally the one besides jj to help with fixing things. when i knew what i was doing i was pretty good at helping.

once we got to the boat they all went onto it and as my back was turned i heard a few whispers and then a boat engine turning on getting further and further away.

"WHAT THE FUCK GET BACK HERE!" i yelled trying to understand why the fuck they would just leave me like that.

"you'll be fine there's snacks beer and i rolled a blunt!" kie yelled back at me laughing.

as i was about to start yelling again i heard a thumping sound come from the bottom of the boat.

"look if you're some serial killer that my friends stuck me with so that they wouldn't have to deal with the body well um please don't kill me" i said as i grabbed one of the beer bottles holding it as a weapon and walked over to unlock the hatch, which is when my eyes caught his.

after i told him what was going on and how we realised they were trying to get jj and i to talk to each other again, he got up and just went over to the other side of the boat wanting nothing to do with me.