worst fear

I'm not sure if that is a good picture for sawyer, but for now it will do. So that's a picture of sawyer.

Skylar.

We reached the top of the mountain only the top.... It turned into a volcano.

" I thought this was a mountain!" I said to lu. He said something I didn't catch because it was loud.

" what!" I yelled back. Lu walked closer to me and yelled

" this mountain was many things! Its strange to people with magic. Its the magic of the jungle!"

" we're still in the jungle!?"

He shook his head.

" you have dust on you. So what ever you see change is either real or the jungles trick on your eyes. " he said.

" oh.... That makes sense. " I muttered in sarcasm.

" we're going to have to jump. " he yelled.

"What!" I yelled.

"Trust me! We need to get in the mountain." He said.

" its lava!!" I complained.

" dust. Its an illusion. I hope. "

I was going to argue with him but he pushed me off before I could.

Good bye world. I shut my eyes so tight. And yelled.

I have no idea how long I yelled for.

" would you relax kiddo. Your alive. " I heard. Lu was right in front of me and he ruffled my hair.

" how?"

" it was an illusion. I saw a door in the lava so we took that door. " lu shrugged as he pulled me along.

" let's see....."

" do you know exactly where they were?" He asked me. I slightly shook my head before I thought to sawyer.

'sawyer.'

There was no response. I decided to wait a few more seconds before I called him again.

' sawyer. Hello.' I thought. I grew in panic.

' sawyer!!'

No response.

" lu we better hurry. I think they are in danger. " I said as he gave me a small nod, and we began to run through the near tunnel.

Anything? No trace of them. Its like they disappeared from thin air. Where the heck are they. I heard a splash. I looked down and I noticed I stepped on a puddle.

Water. I looked up, another tunnel, there was no trace of river or waterfall around here.

" over here. " I yelled back at Lu who was searching other paths

" how are you so sure?" He asked. It was a puddle. Who else could it be.

" it was sawyer. He left this. Most likely they were fighting and sawyer left this. Let's go "

" he's pretty careless. To leave that puddle there. What if they were looking for him, that's easy to spot. " he said as we ran into the tunnel.

" I think he knew that.... But he risked it. Some will think it's just a puddle from the dehydration in here. "