family

behold.... beth in the media section.
chapter-family

Skylar.

" what now?!"

" shhhh. jeez Stella shut up will you. "
" no its okay... its my fault. "
" when were you going to tell her?" I heard. my eyes slowly opened and I made a small noise giving away that I was awake.

" shh. " I heard.
Stella ran towards me and smiled.
" hun, your awake now!" she whispered loudly.

" what happened?" I asked as I sat up slowly.

" you were knocked out..... how do you feel?" Ryder said as he pulled out a Stoll.
he didn't sit down so Stella bended down a bit before Ryder pulled it away from her and sat down. Stella rolled her eyes then sat at the edge of the bed I was currently in.

" like a hammer just crushed my skull. " I said as I rubbed my throbbing forehead.

" that's good. " she teased before I smacked her forehead.

" hi. " I heard. I looked up and saw liv smiling widely at me.
" hi"

" thank you for protecting me. "
I shrugged.
" no problem" I said as I let my legs fall off the corner of the bed. when I lifted my gaze I saw lu there avoiding my gaze and looking nervous.

" but why?" I heard. I looked up at liv who looked scared.

" why I saved you? hm... I guess it just seemed right. plus I'm sure if I didn't I wouldn't live with myself. another thing.... I'm sure that the person who was going to hurt you, would never forgive himself. " I said as she gave me a hug.

" so what now?" she asked.
" well... fix sawyer. " I shrugged. she nodded and bid her goodbye, I got up and walked forward.

" Skylar you shouldn't move-" I ignored Shawn and made my way to lu.

" am I your daughter?" I asked and everyone's face became pale.

***********************

Wendy.

" what do you mean he lost it!" he yelled at me.
" I'm sorry sir! he lost control again. " I spit out. sir , then threw me against the wall and started to choke me.

" get him in control. its either him or you. I'm done playing games. get me Luke, Mavis and Thomas. Now. " he commanded as he let me go and walked back to his desk.

" yes.... sir" I said after I coughed and gasped for air... and walked out.

I turned my head and saw sawyer there struggling to exit the room where we are temporarily keeping him and testing him.

" voltage.... 50%" I said as I moved the knob to the right. the floor became blue and then you heard groaned of pain.

" don't show weakness. " I muttered

" no weakness... no pain. "

************************
sky.

" prim... was a well known fairy. she's adorable but don't let that fool you. " lu said as he put our drinks down on to the wooden table.

" how do you know prim?" I asked Lu hesitated before letting out a sigh.
" she was the fairy of a strong independent women. " he said as blue and violet sat on our shoulders.
" we cared deeply for them. " blue said as she cleaned the space around her.

" okay.... but you still haven't answered my question. " I muttered.
" that women.... was my girlfriend.... and her name was Maddy. " he whispered loud enough for me to hear.

" I suppose you know how she died. " he said as he drank from his cup.

" um.... does that mean-" he cut me off with a nod.

" I didn't know till a few days ago.... I didn't know who you were and yet... you were alive. " he said as he gripped tighter the cup.

I was afraid that any moment that cup of glass would break and blood will be everywhere.

" I didn't know you even existed!" he said as he banged the table. I flinched a bit before nodding.

" I always thought my parents were dead. " I muttered.

" it never crossed my mind that you lived... I guess... I just didn't really bother knowing the truth. " I muttered before shaking my head.

" but... then I would be lying. I wanted to meet my parents so badly I would have traded everything. " I said as I remembered back to the time I was talking to sawyer. I was on a tree... rethinking my life... before I went on this journey.

" I let myself be blinded by things that crossed my path, so I lost sight of what was really happening. I took chances... that lead to consequences.... for Pete's sake! Ashley's dead because of me. IF I WOULD HAVE LISTENED TO MY AUNT SHE'D STILL BE ALIVE!" I yelled as I threw the cup on the ground and my eyes watered.

" my life.... wasn't like this. " I whispered.

" neither was mine, but now that I know what Maddy has left me... I think we both know.... this is just another chapter of the story. no one can control life's plans..... even if we want it all gone... to go back.. to stop...... I've been reliving the same nightmare over and over again. I can't tell what is real and what's not. " he said as he got up from his seat and sat next to me.

" many.. but many things happen even with out our wishes... but I guess that's what life is.... I guess... Maddy saw it that way. " he added. I looked up at the empty field.......

night made the stars brighter... and they were so beautiful. I felt peaceful.

" h- how was mom like?" I asked still staring up at the sky. from the corner of my eye... I saw him smile a little and he also looked up with me.
" mom.... she was... incredible. " he said as he started to tell me stories about her....their adventures.. how they met
.. and the more he talked about her the more I noticed... his eyes watered up.

" she was..... she was...." his voice cracked a bit... and he tried but he sobbed.

" mom.... may not be here... but she lives in your memories. you have her memories. " I said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

" and you are her. you hold her spirit, her joy, her beauty, her laughter, her smile, her kindness.. and her clumsiness. your just like her. " he pointed out.

" I am her daughter. " I muttered.

" and mine. "

*****************************

awee.... family moment. like wow I feel very happy about this book. I like how its turning out. so yeah. still working on the other books... the love one and reality. so I hope you catch up.

and yeah... till next time. byeee.