fall

Hi so... The song that Skylar was singing in the previous chapter is stone walls by we the kings and this one is anchor by Mindy gledhill. Just so you know.. Enjoy.

Chapter FAll

Skylar.

"  when all the world is spinning round like a red balloon  way up in the clouds. And my feet can not stay on the ground you anchor me back down . " I whispered.
  I've been here for what seemed to be days. I've always adored children, I'm not sure.... . but I feel like I can connect with them.
" hey kiddo. " I heard. I looked up and saw lu walking up next to me.
" oh hey lu. What's up. " I muttered as I got up. He stared at me before walking over to Bridget.
" ah. She's a cute one. " he pointed out as he looked back at me.
" I know right. Ah... We should continue training before we head back to school. " I commented as I hurried off towards the door.
" um... No.. It can wait. I'm already teaching you most of the topics don't worry. " lu said.
" ah huh and when I graduate I'll need a certificate, come on. " I joked as I walked out, he came up from behind me and scared me. I jumped of course and let out a small scream.

" hurry up. " he said as he walked faster than me.
Violet popped up from my sweater pocket and onto my shoulder.
" is he ok?" I muttered as I let out a laugh and continued walking.
" where's blue?" Violet whispered.

************************

I walked down stairs where... Sawyer called everyone at last minute. I sighed when I reached the floor and stared at him deadly.

" before you yell, I suggest you hear me out. " sawyer said coldly as he flicked my head.

" ouch. Ugh. Why! Its like... What.. Almost midnight. " I said.
Currently we were all sleeping soundly in our tents when sawyer decided to grab a megaphone and decided to yell into it. I guess he wanted to see how I would react or he wanted to die... Either one.

" cause we have work to do. " sawyer said when lu was the last poor unfortunate soul to almost trip down the stairs.
" work?" Ryder said.
" yeah work... Starting now. " sawyer said as he pointed towards the ground.

" that's it... I'm going back to bed. " I said as I turned around. I guess I was really sleepy because I felt sawyer grab my waist and lift me up and didn't put me down.

" listen up. We are going to give these children a day of fun. " sawyer said.

" alright! These kids need to learn what are video games. " Ryder cheered.

" interesting... But was that all. Did you really wake us up... For that. " Stella pouted.
" yeah... No. We're going to start now and finish by morning. "

" finish what?" I asked.
" our plans on how to teach these kids to have fun. " sawyer said.
  " you mean we'll make plans to help these kids how to have fun.... Ok.. I'm in. " I said as I was still hanging upside down.

" okay... Let's get to it. "

************†***********

" pass me the balloons. " Stella said as sawyer passed her the tub of water balloons.
" I got three soccer balls, basketballs and a baseball. " Ryder said.
" you forgot volley ball" I said as I threw him the volley ball.

" I got arts and crafts ready. " lu shrugged.
" yeah and I have flags, and t shirts for capture the flag and tag etc." I muttered.
" what are you doing?" I asked sawyer.
" oh... Well... I'm teach them how to go crazy with water. " he shrugged.
" like?"
" water slide, maybe I'll even jump off a waterfall cliff. " he said so energetic.

" wow.... Good luck with that " I said as I walked away, he laughed as he took out a guitar.

" and a camp out. " he said.

" you can play the guitar?" I muttered.
" that's a shock. " Ryder said as he sighed and stared at sawyer deadly.

I sighed knowing where this was going and pulled Ryder away and sat down on the stairs.

**************************
Lu.

After what seemed like ten minutes we finally finished the planning for the morning. When I looked at the time it was almost three in the morning.
If we don't get sleep soon, it won't be fun for us in the morning. I thought

" ok. I'm sure were done for the night. I'm off. " I  said as I looked back at everyone else asleep. Skylar and Ryder were passed out on the stairs. Stella,Shawn  and sawyer were passed out on two couches down here.

" or we can sleep now. " I smiled as I walked over to the stairs and walked above the sleeping skylar. I ruffled her hair softly before laying down and closing my eyes.

" sleepy head. Wake up will you. " I heard. My eyes shut open and I saw blue there elegantly hovering above my head.
  " blue. " I said as I got up. She looked at me before pulling something out of her pouch and handing it to me.
" you know... It will help if you make it big enough to red... Maybe even hold. " I whispered to her.

" oh right... Sorry. " she apologized before throwing her dust above the paper making it larger and enough for me to read.
  " a scroll?" I asked.
" yeah... This was prims last location. " she said as she pointed at a part of  the scroll.
  " wait.... This is just outside from here... " I whispered to her when I read the document more clearly.
" actually. .. That is here. "

" so... Prim.. Is somewhere in the place. "

***********†***************
Skylar.

" ahh I'm tired. " I said as I yawned and stretched.

" you did sleep on the stairs. " sawyer said as he slapped my back hard.
" oh really. I thought I was sleeping on you because your bothering me. " i said sarcastically.
" oh..  You noticed. " he teased.

I rolled my eyes and got up from the stairs where I was currently sitting on changed and walked away.
  " by the way you clumsy pig. That.... Was a horrible comeback. But props for trying. " he said as he hit my head and walked away.
  " I hate you. " I yelled at him as he laughed.

******************