it's done

chapter: it's done.

Skylar.

I ran in front and stopped him using a smaller force field.
" wait... Skylar.... don't." liv said as she held me back.
" what? you realize he literally was about the tackle you down. " I muttered.

" I know... but let me try. " she muttered as I moved back and tossed sawyer to the floor.
" better make if fast " I muttered as she nodded and walked to him.

" Skylar! open the door!" I heard. I turned to the door.... it was shut close ..... I hesitated to open it because of how far we were from the door so I sent a bright ray towards the button and it opened it... but I may have broken it.

" Skylar!" lu said as he ran in.
Beth, Hunter, Blair and Parker ran in and instantly saw liv slowly making her way to a Sawyer who was back on his feet.

" liv! " parker yelled as they all ran towards her.

" don't let them get close. " liv muttered not looking back at me.
" wait... but liv" I argued but she shook her head.

" trust me. " she muttered.
trust... a thirteen year old.... that's a new one.
I sighed and put up a force field around us making that a second one, first one blocking Wendy out now them.

" Skylar!" put the forcefield down!" parker yelled as he hit my forcefield.

" I'm sorry! I can't" I yelled back .

" Skylar! are you crazy!" Stella yelled as she ran and stopped right before she hit the forcefield...

" listen kid... you better hurry this up" I begged liv.

she stared at sawyer and he stared at her. she walked close to him and placed her right hand on his chest.

" liv?"

Her hand became to shine a bright pink red and then that sent sawyer flying.

"hold on liv" I said but she ignored me. she held in her hand what looked like a pebble And then she gestured her hand to go up and then slides came out.

" what did you do?" I said as I walked close to her.

" these are his memories.... they've all been sealed...... but there is always one... that couldn't be sealed... one that replays in his mind... one that tortures him day by day..." she said as she swiped through dark screens.
Then two popped up......

" two?" I muttered.
" this is new." she muttered

" stop! "
" go hide sawyer ".....

" let go!"
" sawyer!"

" his parents death." I muttered the I moved to the next memory

" when was this?" I said as I gave out a confused look.
" the day we got separated." liv said as she stared at the others

" ...... this one..... why this one?" she muttered as she pulled it out and showed sawyer.

" I don't know why... but-" before she finished sawyer got up and hit her across the face.

" I knew that wasn't it. " I said as I got sawyer and hit him where the sun should never shine.

he groaned in pain and I instantly slapped him so he can stop meddling. he grabbed me by surprise and dropped me to the ground and began choking me like before in which I again maybe killed his chances of becoming a father.

" ouch was that necessary!" he yelled and then got up when I saw him he had his same brown eyes.

" sawyer?" I said as I completely stopped.... he then dropped to the floor unconscious.