Valt. Inc

Valt inc. was a popular music industry for its customers.

Everyone loved the members who were also criminals who had been convicted.

The members of the incorporation was Aiger Akabitch, Valt Boi, Shu Kureliar, Silas karliar, John Cena, Rick Astley, Dante Cornyu, Delta air force, quon lemon the president who plays skate 3 on xbox all day, ukyo his ninja husband and Boomerzecreeper3.

Boomerzecreeper3 wanted to leave the company but John Cena and Aiger threatened them to stay.

(I'm not even using the Suggestions anymore and I'm just making shit up lmao)

Aiger akane was with Delta akabane in London on Tuesday night when the u.s. government announced a nuclear program aimed specifically against ISIS militants in Syria and Iraq on Friday after the Taliban claimed that the Islamic republic was going to be following specific sanctions against Russia and Iran for Violating federal laws that would prevent future casualties in Iraq because it would not cease to be following the next terrorist crisis.

Now, this was all falsely stated by Phi Kuromi who was born in a drain under the city.

His brother Hyde was born in a northern California hospital where he was diagnosed with Delta air lines disease.

Delta airlines disease was a global disease that would turn you into Delta Akane but as a receptionist at an airport.

Hyde was soon treated for his disease and was no longer Delta Akane working at an airport.

He was reunited with his brother Phi who had decided to take everything from him and he also took Advantage of Aigers sister who was in ISIS.

Phi was a pedophile and a library clerk for the American civil liberties association of Nigeria.

Valt inc. had recruited Phi kuromi for the company.

Nobody liked him and Aiger wanted to fight him and his life.
Aiger would take his hand off and then hit phi with his own wrist.

The Valt inc. Had troubles with the pedophile phi.

Wtf even is this