Training

(F/D): Favorite Dessert

(D/H): Dominant Hand

Author's Note:

I'm not sure if there's a specific pattern with the hand signs in Naruto so when (Y/N) creates her own jutsu I might use a random order of hand signs and I apologize if you don't like that. If you have any suggestions or anything, you would like to see don't be afraid to comment them. Also time can only be manipulated by (Y/N) if she has Death's Eye activated.

       ~J.K. Elias

Next-Day:

Kakashi POV:

I went up to (Y/N)'s room and made my way over to the bed in our room.

Gently shaking her, I say "Hey baby, it's morning. Today, we'll be training to see what you can do."

She groans and flips over to the other side.

"Pup, come on, time to wake up!" I say a little louder. She takes the pillow and uses it to cover her ears. I hear her mumble no.

"Okay, then I guess we won't eat croissant sandwich for breakfast," I said, turning around to make my way out.

"I'm up!" pup yelled, springing out of bed and pushing me out of the room.

"Okay, okay pup, I'm leaving," I said chuckling.

Y/N POV:

'Oh man, I can feel my mouth watering just thinking about breakfast.' I grabbed one of my hoodies, a pair of leggings, and gloves. 'Whoops, almost forgot you.' I thought while putting on my mask.

"Oh, I hope this works. I mean like in almost all fanfictions I read, you were able to imagine something and it would appear," I said hoping that my phone would appear in my hands.

After a few minutes, I felt my hands get heavy. Opening my eyes, I see my phone with a clear case that had a sticker of a chibi Kakashi stuck in the case.

"Yosh!" I yelled, holding up my phone and singing the Legend of Zelda sound effect right after you open a chest.

Finishing up, I decided to run to the kitchen to show Otou-San.

"Woah, Woah slow down there pup," Otou-San said. He then looked at my phone and saw the phone case.

His eyes widening, "I-is that me?" he asked.

"Yeah Otou-San, back in my world, a lot of people love Naruto and almost all of them love you. They even made fanart." I said, mumbling the last part, thinking of the *clears throat* smexy fanarts.

"Really now?" He questioned raising his eyebrows not really believing me.

"Here, I'll show you," I said, hoping to have WiFi.

"Hold on, pup what's that?" he asked pointing to my phone.

"Oh, it's my iPhone, back in my world, we used it for communicating, entertainment, and searching stuff up," I responded, turning on my phone and showing him the different apps.

"I see now," Otou-San replied. 'This would be amazing if the Hidden Leaf Village could make this. Imagine how much easier it would be to talk and communicate with one another.' He thought.

I looked up pictures of Otou-San and made sure not to show any of my search history or the hot fanarts of him. After making sure everything was kid-friendly, I showed it to him.

"Woah, that's kinda creepy," Otou-San stated.

Shrugging my shoulders, I looked up a picture of Otou-San without his mask.