Shopping Trip

Y/N POV:

After lunch, Otou-San helped me off the stool and told me to hold his hand. I grabbed his hand and thanked him for lunch.

"Hey pup, we are going to get you some clothes and ninja tools for you, okay?" Otou-San asked looking straight ahead.

"Okay, Otou-San!" I said smiling.

We continued to walk through the village until we saw the clothing store.

"Here we are pup!" Otou-San said.

Once Otou-San put me down, I took off and looked at the different outfit options. After finding a few that I liked, I went to the changing room. Otou-San finally caught up to me and waited for me until I was done changing.

*10 Minutes Later*

"Otou-San! I'm ready, close your eyes, I mean eye!" I whispered-yelled.

"Okay, pup," he said chuckling a little and placing one palm on his eye.

I took a step out of the changing room.

"Okay you can open them now," I said modeling.

Credits: To the owner, not my drawing

Otou-San opened his eyes and blushed.

"Oh hell no! My daughter is not wearing that

"Oh hell no! My daughter is not wearing that. Those boys will ruin her," he said to himself taking off his jounin jacket to cover me up. After covering me up, he looked to the left and to the right making sure there were no boys he'd have to beat up. He pushed me back into the changing room, then he knelt down to my height.

"Pup, baby, you cannot wear that out. Those boys will want you and remember what I told you, "Boys have cooties!" and you don't want that right?" Otou-San said placing his hands on my shoulders.

I giggled, "Okay, Otou-San. I won't wear it,"

I went back to the changing room and tried on another outfit. My outfit consisted of a dark navy blue long sleeve shirt with the Hatake clan symbol which was silver. On top of that, I was wearing a black short sleeve zip-up jacket. I was also wearing a similar mask to Otou-San's. For my pants, I was wearing black leggings. Once I finished, I stepped out and looked at Otou-San's face.

"Oh my pup is all grown up now," he said tearing up.

"Otou-San, I'm only 3,"I said holding up three fingers even though in real life I am (Y/A)

I said holding up three fingers even though in real life I am (Y/A).

"I know, I know, but pup promise me when you grow up, you won't leave your old man," Otou-San said holding out his pinky.

"I pinky promise, Otou-San!" I promised, locking my pinky with his and giving him my closed-eyed smile. After, I picked up the rest of the clothes I chose; a few hoodies, long sleeve, and short sleeve shirts, joggers, leggings, and a Pakkun onesie. Otou-San helped me carry the clothing and we went to checkout. 

"Okay, pup. Tomorrow we will go to the 3rd training ground to see what abilities you have," he said placing down the bags to pick me up and put me on his shoulders. 

"Yosh!" I exclaimed while Otou-San picked up the bags and went to the weapon store.

We walked around the store for a couple of minutes before I spotted a Nichirin Blade. 'What's that doing here?' I thought to myself before asking Otou-San to put me down. I went over to the blade and decided to pick it up. The sheath was black with silver wolf claw marks. The guard on the blade was two silver wolves. 

You can choose which wrap for your katana from the image above^

Back to the Story:

I took out the blade and it turned black with (F/C) lightning covering the edges. My eyes widen in shock. I did a few slashes remembering how Tanjiro trained to become a demon slayer. 

"Otou-San, can I get this pretty, please?" I asked using my puppy eyes.

"Of course, pup!" he replied.

I put the blade back into the sheath and grabbed the rest of the ninja tools I may need such as kunai, paper bombs, and scrolls. Once I grabbed everything else, Otou-San and I headed to the cash register and  Otou-San paid for everything. He handed me back my Nichirin Blade. I ran up to him and hugged him thanking him for everything.

"You're welcome, my little pup," he said smiling down at me ruffling my hair.