Meeting

(Y/N) POV:

Placing me on my two feet, he placed a hand on my shoulder as if trying to say what he is going to say was serious.

"Okay pup, I'm not sure exactly why the Hokage wants to see you, but be careful who you show your maximum power to. Especially Danzo, pup if there's anyone I don't want you to be alone with it's him. Promise me you won't dare talk with him alone," he said.

"I promise, Otou-chan! I don't really like him that much," I promised, but whispering the last part.

'I absolutely detest that good for nothing elder of the village!'

"Thank you Pup for understanding. I just to keep you safe," he thanked engulfing me in a hug.

'Wow this feels warm, I've never felt this feeling before. Is this what it feels like to be loved? I-I think I could get used to this.'

Ending my thoughts with a smile on my face. It was quickly wiped off and turned into a pout when I saw how many stairs I had to walk up in order to get to Gramps' office. I was not gonna walk all the way up there, my short legs are gonna tire out from the first few steps.

It was like a light flickered in my mind. 'Hehe, now to test my acting skills.' Looking the other way from Otou-chan preparing my face.

"Pup, are you okay?" he asked.

'Now's my chance.'

Like Umaru just without the crying

Back to the story:

"Otou-chan, Mes wan up pwease," I asked with puppy eyes, acting like an actual toddler. I can see the struggle in his eyes even if he's trying not to show it.

'Heh, tou-chan I can see you breaking apart, just a little more!'

Kakashi POV:

'Need.....to.......fight......those......eyes.......almost..there........Nooooooo...'

I sigh at my mental strength to her eyes, opening my arms to her as if to show her I gave up.

"Pup, you better not tell anyone about this," I grumbled under my breath.

(Y/N) POV:

'Hehe, my plan worked!'

I walked into his arms and snuggled into the nook of his neck. My eyes started to close when I felt Otou-chan's hand rub up and down my back. I let out a yawn as he kissed the top of my head. I relaxed in the bliss of the moment. Though I didn't allow myself to fall asleep as we were close to the Hokage's office.

Otou-chan knocked on the office door which Gramps replied with a 'Come in'. When the door opened, I was struggling to get out of his hold as I wanted to hug Gramps. It only lasted for a few seconds until Otou-chan let go, I ran up to Gramps or at least tried to until I bumped into something.

Turns out that something was someone.....Danzo. My eyes widened in shock, I stood there frozen. I didn't expect to meet him so soon.

"Pup?" Otou-chan called, allowing me to get out of my shocked state. I made my way to him as he was the farthest from Danzo.

"Kakashi, who is this child next to you?" Danzo asked.

'Did Gramps not tell him or was this an act?'

"This child is my daughter, Danzo," he replied, beneath his bored facade was a spark of anger.

Kakashi POV:

'What the hell does he want with my Pup?! I can't let her fall for his lies like I once did.'

"Hiruzen, you never told me Kakashi had a daughter," the Elder said.

"I didn't think you needed nor wanted to know," the 3rd Hokage replied smoothly.

"Hmmm, Kakashi why don't you let me train her. I'm sure I will be able to make a fine shinobi out of her," Danzo offered. 

'She's way too young to be tainted by the reality of this shinobi world. I won't allow her to fall into darkness as I once had. Danzo would mess up her innocent self'

"Thank you for the opportunity, but I don't believe that's necessary. As I was the Anbu Captain for a while," I communicated coldly.

"Very well if that's what you wish," Danzo replied leaving the room.

Just now, I realized there was a tight grip on my pants, looking down I see Pup hiding behind my leg.

'That Elder scared my Pup!'

The thought added fuel to the fire. I calmed myself down and look towards the Hokage.

"Lord third, you wished for our presence," I greeted while Pup moved towards the Hokage and sat on his lap.

"Ah Kakashi, I apologize for Danzo. He can get a little nosey in people's business. I wanted to see you both because I would like to see (Y/N)'s powers." he replied, placing his hat on Pup which was way too big on her so it fell over her eyes causing her to giggle. I couldn't help but let out a small smile though making sure no one saw as someone could use Pup to target me.

"I see, when would you like to schedule it?" I asked.

"I'm free later in the afternoon today. Be at Training Ground 3 at 3:30, I will bring other shinobi to test her abilities and see what rank she fits," Lord Third answered.

With that, Pup hugged Lord Third thanking him. We made our way out of the office preparing for the afternoon ahead.

Lord Third POV:

'Finally, I can have a break from all this paperwork'

I thought while a sweatdrop appeared on my face.