Chapter 0.7 - Prologue

March 2014, 1 Month Before The Holy Grail War

The time is closing in the Holy Grail War is about to start soon, all the master are starting their preparation of the summoning ritual to summon their servant, they all live in the city of Fuyuki blending in with the folks around Fuyuki, they all have their identity & their life here but soon it have to change as their role as "Master" for their servant in the Holy Grail War.

At the Crunch Amakusa Shirou is also on preparation as the priest of Fuyuki is tasked to watch the Holy Grail War & make sure it go well without any issue regarding other people seeing the war or the participant breaking the rule of the war, he sits down waiting as he pray with his cross in his arms but it's not only prays he speak, some chanting can also be heard.

Some master have summoned their servant some still wait until the war comes close, their servant can stay hidden by their master commands & can appear in a flash when needed even without their commands. Some servant that have been summoned also blends in the with the people learning about the map of the place, knowing every spot to fight, hide, or run away. Others are hidden by their master until they're truly needed.

Irisveil, prepare herself in the Einzbern family castle that's hidden with a magic barrier in the forest of Fuyuki.

Luvia, moves to a school & disguise as a student, without her knowing it's the same school as the Tohsaka Sister Rin & Sakura.

Bazett, investigate about the death of Kotomine Kirei & his father Kotomine Risei on the previous Holy Grail War.

Angelica, stay low on the radar as she rarely go out & see people.

Amakusa Shirou, stays in the crunch preparing whatever necessary for the war, but he has planned something else that's outside of the rule

The war will start soon as the story will start be written, what will be the outcome of this time Holy Grail War? Who will stand last claiming the Holy Grail? That is for you to see yourself as the story go on.

(Prologue End, See You In Chapter 01)