Chapter 0.1 - The Castle Of Snow

May 2009, 5 Years Before The Holy Grail War.

As the snow rains heavily from above, it is hard to see because of how dense it falls down. Many tree surrounded the area, but who would have guessed such a huge castle covered in white is somewhere in this kind of place. It is huge for a castle, even by this heavy blizzard it's still able to be seen, "The Castle of The Einzbern Family" said by the woman looking at the window. As she watches the never ending snow fall, she whispers to herself "When will it stop?"

A knocking sound from the door followed by another woman voice "Ms Irisveil, may we come in?" She turns around & answer "Yes you may come in". As the door opens 2 woman dressed up in a maid suit comes into the room, "Is there something the matter?" The Lady questions the 2 maid, "Sir Jubstacheit wants you to meet him now Ms Irisveil" one of the maid answers her. Irisveil looks at them in a small shocking face before she turns back to the window "It's already time", and the blizzard finally ended, she prepares herself before leaving the room with the 2 maids.

As Irisveil comes along with the 2 maid from earlier to meet this Jubstacheit. They walk across the castle through many rooms, until they finally goes to a door in the castle wall, it opens to reveal a huge hallway it's filled with many different picture of the Einzbern family before her, they finally comes to the end to the hallway as the 2 maids open the door for Irisveil to enters the room, it looks like inside of a Cathedral, at the very end of it a man was standing waiting at the back of a Lectern.

Irisveil comes closer by herself to the man "I, Irisveil Von Einzbern have come to answer your call Sir Jubstacheit" he slowly opens his eyes "I've been waiting for you, the time has come now it's your turn to fight" he replied to her as he speak in a high tone towards her, she nods and replied "yes sir" to him. He turns around to take a big wide case, he turns back around to see her, he then gave the case to her "Inside here is a sword ever used by an Oni Slayer from Japanese, it's an artifact to help you out Irisveil, you still have time before it starts used that time to learn about the one using this sword & train your magic of the Einzbern family better than before", she takes the case from his hand "Yes Sir Jubstacheit. I, Irisveil Von Einzbern will do my best for the Einzbern family", she bows down to him before she left the Cathedral with the 2 maids she comes with.

On the way back to her room she mumbles in her head "I have to do my best for the Einzbern family no matter what will happen in the war, Sir Jubstacheit have give me this artefact so I can't waste it, I swear I will do my best". She arrives at the room as she out the case in a special place in her room, she takes a book from the bookshelf then sit down near the window holding the book in her right arm, she looks at the window still worried about what will happen in the upcoming war, she close her eyes as a Tattoo suddenly emerge in her right hand.

(Irisveil Von Einzbern, Prologue End)