Holy Grail War

The Holy Grail, a Golden Cup that can grant all kind of wishes someone desires, the power of it's almighty is absolute, once it have grant a wish it cannot be undone. Due to the absolute power of it, there's only 1 way to obtain it, "The Holy Grail War". 7 Master will summon 7 Servant, Heroic Spirit of different era from the distant past nor the near future. The Heroic Spirit is divided in 7 different categories: Saber, Archer, Lancer, Rider, Assassin, Caster, & Berserker. Some Heroic Spirit can be summoned in 2 different classes, maybe more.

The Heroic Spirit can't maintain their form as a servant themselves, that's the part where a Master is needed, they will give their Mana as a supply for the Heroic Spirit in order for them to maintain their form as a servant. A Master will be gifted with a Command Seals, it's also used as a proof that the contract between Master & Servant has been made. A Command Seals is built by 3 Command Spell, it can be used to give a direct order to the servant, the servant have no choice other than obeying the command give by their master using it. Command Spell can also use to give the servant an extra Mana in battle, some fight might require more Mana than usual, so a Command Spell will give the servant the Mana they need in battle. A Command Seals usually have different form & shape depends on the user of it, maybe they're a very skilled mage, maybe they're the bloodline of a mage, or maybe they're just a normal people happen to be chosen by the Grail because they have a potential as one.

If the Master loses their Command Seal the servant won't disappear, the Grail will choose a new Master worthy for the Servant who just lose their Master so that they can still fight in the Holy Grail War under a new Master. The servant can still fight in order to grant their & the new Master they serve upon wishes.

The Holy Grail War have rules that the Masters & Servants have to follow, those rules are:
1. The war can only be done at nighttime, servants are only allowed to fight each other at nighttime until before sunrise.
2. If anyone outside of the war sees the fight of the servant they will be eliminated instantly, the servants fight must be kept as a secret if anyone outside of the war sees it, then they will be eliminated instantly in order to keep the secret of the war.
3. Master can also fight in the war, some master that participate in the war are very skilled mage, neither it's by their family bloodline or because they have trained a lot as mage. They are allowed to fight in the servant as well to help out their servant to win the war, Masters can fight each other as well if a Master is able to defeat another Master then they will be able to take the command seals from the one they have defeated.