mammon angst 2

Alright firstly, if this changes into all brother angst and the names still mammon angst that is because my phone lagged from how big it was- anyways!

I'll be using they them pronouns for this angst as usual! As always I hope you enjoy!

Trigger warnings include: gore, death to comfort character/characters and maybe abuse I'm not completely sure yet. If you're uncomfortable with any of these either click away or read at your own risk!

Mammon was hanging from the ceiling as normal, at this point he was finding it as a pastime of sorts. With
y/n off on a trip he didn't know what to do without them. One of his brothers brushed past him in a hurry making him swing in a very quick pace. He almost threw up from the spinning. Beel almost rushed past like the last brother but instead he stopped mammon from spinning. Mammon didn't say but he was very thankful for Beel helping, Beel than untied mammon and told him what had everyone so excited. "y/n's coming home today!" That made mammon ecstatic, his precious treasure y/n was finally home again. He was smiling so widely, he had missed y/n so much. He sprinted down the stairs before Beel to see his beautiful y/n, a few years older than the last time he had seen them, they seemed to have the exact same amount of energy as if they hadn't aged. They smiled at the sight of everyone, the chaotic energy of the house seemed the same as the last time they had been there. It had been six years since they were last there.
y/n felt so old, the memories of the year they had last spent there flooded back like a rushing river.

(I haven't written in so long I don't remember where this was going so I'll try my best from here on out)

After everything had settled you and Mammon headed to his room, you both sat on his bed and cuddled. He nuzzled into your neck and hugged your waist, you both cuddled eventually falling asleep with how late it was. As you both slept the others came to check on you, Lucifer was proud seeing how far you had come after all these years, you still had the same bond after so long he thought it was amazing. Levi peaked in only for a second maybe two seconds, sure he was jealous but he was also happy his older brother found someone that he loved so much more than he loved money. Satan stayed twenty minutes he leaned in the doorway reading and looking up occasionally to watch you two, soft breaths, calm expressions, everything was just enough that he felt greatful, y/n had kept Mammon almost constantly watching and waiting for your return, Mammon had done almost nothing to cause issues around the house. Asmo watched for ten to fifteen minutes, he smiled and thought of date ideas he could give you, of he had so many outfits for you to try on. Beel and belphie sat on either side of the bed and watched, they eventually had to leave because belphie fell asleep, beel left some chocolate for each of you. Mammon woke up before you, he lightly kissed your neck and carefully moved you to the side making sure not to wake you.

~meanwhile in y/n's dreams~

You were sat on a white chair in a room, sitting around you were the brothers. They were all ignoring you and having conversations, this included Mammon. He was talking with Levi surprisingly about the ruri Chan doll and that he would give it back later that day. he didn't notice you at any point during this. Eventually a yellow flash flooded your vision and Mammon was infront of you, he said nothing. You tried to talk but not a single word came out, he was crying quietly while looking at you, another yellow flash happened and you were held in his arms while you were on the ground. He was crying a lot harder than the last vision, he was trying to say something you couldn't make out before another flash happened. When you could see again Mammon was on a roof crying, he then walked off. You tried to scream but nobody heard you, no one cares to hear you. You were just a human in a place you didn't belong to. Another yellow flash and you were beside the other brothers who were crying next to mammons body, there were scars on his arms. And he had tear stained cheeks. Suddenly you woke up to him holding you, he was wiping the tears off of your cheeks. You smiled and hugged him

798 words :D, hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to eat if you haven't yet and drink water if you haven't yet today!